Chapter 3

Jacob's POV

I sit down on the couch. Y/N is so beautiful. She'd probably never want to go out with me though:( I get up and go to my piano and begin to write and sing.

where you come from?

you snuck up behind me

we've only just begun

but I'm all and you got me

people got it all wrong

when they say love is hopeless

love is what you want

no distractions man I'm focused

I get writers block and put my pen down. I sigh at the sight of my dirty, small bedroom. I hear Maryn scream. I jump up to get her. When will this end?!

Your POV

Jacob life is really hard. He basically lives like an adult. I feel bad. I pick through my dinner. I can't stop thinking about Jacob.

"Sweetie are you ok?" y/m/n (your moms name)

"Yea, I'm not hungry," I say as I put up my plate and head upstairs. I take a shower and go to bed.

The next day

I walk into the gym and find Jacob. He seems happier now that we are friends. I see Morgan, Christina, and Raven glaring at me. We stopped hanging out now because Jacob is my friend, Its dumb but I don't care because i dont need them.

"What's up?" I say as I sit down next to him.

"Nothin," he says, "My mom is out of control, I want to call the police on her,"

"What? why?" I ask.

"She get drunk every night and she can't keep a job, we might lose our apartment!" he says. My eyes widen.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I say. He puts his head in his hands. I hug him.

"LOSERS!" someone yells. I roll my eyes and Jacob cries. He needs serious help.

That afternoon

I sit my book bag down. Maybe Jacob could live over here. My parents might be able to pay for daycare for his sisters. Since I'm an only child I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I grin at the thought. I hear my mom walk in. I run to the door.

"Hey y/n/n (your nickname)," Y/m/n says.

"Mom I have to ask you something," I say. I tell her about Jacob.

"I don't think your father would approve of having a boy staying here?" y/m says.

"He and his siblings can stay in the guest room," I beg.

"I don't care but you will have to talk to your father about this," y/m says. I sigh, this is gonna be tough.

Later that night...

I'm sitting in my room doing homework. I hear the garage door open, dad's home. I head downstairs.

"Hello sweetheart," he says.

"Hey daddy, quick question," I say.

"Ok," We sit down on the couch.

"So I have a friend and they are having a really hard time, their parents aren't home and they have 2 younger siblings to take care of 24/7," I say.

"That's terrible!" y/d says.

"I know, so I was wondering if they could stay with us for a while?" I ask.

"Does your mom know?" he ask.

"Yea, she doesn't mind," I say.

"Ok well then ok, who is your friend?" he ask. I pause.

"Jacob..." He gives me a look.

"Now y/n you know how I feel about you having boys over here," he says.

"I know but me and Jacob are just friends, he can have the guest room," I beg.

"Ok, I'll trust you but if you give me 1 reason not to trust you, your friend is back on his own," he says. I hug him.

"Thanks daddy," I say. I run upstairs and call Jacob.

"Hello?" he says.

"HEY! GUESS WHAT?!" I cry.

"What? what? you seem excited," he says.

"I am. My parents said it was ok for you and you sisters to come stay with us we even have a room for you guys," I say.

"Omg, that's wonderful I don't know what to say but I can't let you guys do that," he says.

"Please, it's not a problem at all! my parents will even pay for your sisters daycare," I say.

"That's to much I'll pay half but I guess that would be nice... ok we'll stay with you guys," he says. I scream with excitement.

"Ok be ready by Saturday," I say.

"Ok!" he says. Then we hang up. I can't wait and his sisters are so adorable I can't wait to play with them!

__________________________

Yay Jacob is moving in! Vote & comment

<3