Chapter 35

Jacob's POV

The bail is $750 i groan and pay the fine. Jackson and I start to leave.

"Thanks man," he says patting my back, "I don't what i would do without you,"

"Look we need to talk," I say.

"Ok what's up," he ask.

"You-" my phone starts to ring, "UGH!"

Your POV

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for jacob when something funny happens. I run to the bathroom. My waterbroke. I run to my moms room. She's already asleep.

"MOMMA WAKE UP!!!" I yell while shaking her.

"what?" she ask while yawning.

"MY WATER BROKE!" I scream. Her mouth drops as she get out of bed.

"get your suitcase and call jacob, I'll get the girls," she says. I do as I'm told. We get into the car.

Jacob's POV

"MY WATER BROKE WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL!" yn screams into the phone.

"wow, i'm on my way," I rush to the hospital.

"Can we get something to eat?" Jackson ask. I roll my eyes at him and don't respond.

When we get to the hospital, yn's mom is in the lobby waiting with the girls.

"Jacob your finally here yn's been worried sick. I find the room and go inside.

" Jake!" she cries and hugs me. I kiss her.

"Everythings gonna be ok," I say. I can tell yn is in a lot of pain. I squeeze her hand and she smiles a little.

{A/N: I don't feel like explaining the whole process lol}

Hours later...

I smile at our beautiful baby boys. Jayden is my arms and Jordan is in yn's. Their complexion is like daniels but they have more of yn's features. I've never seen her so happy.

YN's POV

The boys are adorable. I've never been so happy in my life. Their hair is so soft and curly. {Pic on the right is what the boys look like, they are identical twins}

The nurse said i could leave the hospital tomorrow. Jake got the boys room set up already. I hope that i can handle them well.

The next day...

{sorry i keep skipping things im terrible with details}

We're back at home. Kailey has been all over the boys. She's been trying to holding them a lot. I can tell she'll be a great aunt.

I'm nursing jayden when jake comes into the room.

"BABY GUESS WHAT!!!" he screams.

"What?" i ask. He sits beside me on the bed.

"We have just enough savings to have a nice wedding, nothing big but it'll be nice," he says smiling. I lean over and kiss him.

"Yay, i love you so much! I should be able to start school in about a year so i can get a degree and start working," I say. He smiles even more.

"I guess you were right, we got everything settled," he says. Jayden is asleep now so i pick him up and put him in his crib. The cribs are in our room for now.

Jacob's POV

When I walk downstairs and see jackson asleep on the couch next to a girl with messy hair and a skimpy dress. I walk over to the couch and wake jackson.

"Wha?" he ask.

"GET UP! WE NEED TO TALK!" I yell.

"Ugh what time is it?" he groans. I yank him up.

"IT DOESNT MATTER COME HERE!" We walk into the kitchen.

"You've been here for 5 monthes doing NOTHING! you have time to party but you dont have time to find a job?! I'm sick of babying you and now that the babies are here we don't need you having strangers over here and drunk all the time!" I say. He frowns.

"Where am I gonna stay?" he ask.

"Our old apartment, its cheap, find a job and keep it, but you aren't staying here get your stuff together and leave," I say. He groans and heads upstairs. The girl on the couch wakes up. I lead her to the door and she leaves. I shake my head then go upstairs to check on yn. When I open the door I see Jackson hitting yn all over.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" He yells. I shove him of of yn and punch him repeatedly in the jaw. He's knocked out cold. The babies are crying now. I get in the bed and check on yn. She's crying and bruises are forming on her face and arms. There's no blood though.

"Are you ok?!" I ask her.

"My cheek hurts and my arms are sore," she says between sobs. I call the police to come get jackson. I give the boys a pacifier so they'll stop crying. Then i wake up mrs.yln and she helps me aid yn. The police finally shows up and they arrest jackson then leave.

When I go back upstairs Mrs.yln has put alcohol on yn's arms and bruises so she feels a little better. I change the boys diapers then fix a late breakfast, it's 12 o'clock now. I sigh.

________________________________________________________________________________

I updated because yall ask me to lol but comment I love feedback :) {Sorry about spelling errors}

<3