Chapter 4

Beep beep beep be...

I quickly pulled off my sheets and made my way out of bed. After talking a quick shower knowing I didn't have a lot of time left I applied a small amount of makeup put on a Red dress with a little of my chest outside. Putting on my black high heeled shoes I grabbed a red bag and place my necessaries in. After what seemed like hours, it was eight o'clock. I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. I heard the sound of the TV on which was weird because Lexi only has one hour left for school. I walked into the room and saw her laying down and watching the TV.

"Lexi?" I made my way closer to her but slowly. When I heard her sniff I quickly went in front of her."Oh my God Lexi are you okay." Her eyes were red and her nose was red with tissues all over the couch.

"I just have a (sniff) bad cold." She blower her nose in the tissues and threw it on the couch I looked on my watch and realized that I only had forty minutes left.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked her really worried, besides I really need a break from that shit face of a boss oops.
"No (sniff) it's okay you have to go to work remember I'm 15 now I can take care of myself." She convinced me. it's true she has been staying alone for a long time.
"Are you sure? I could just ask my boss for a day off." I really hope she ask me to stay please please please.
"No now go, we don't want anymore shouting about being late and you can't afford to lose your job." I sighed knowing that I couldn't fight with her she was very competitive especially when it comes to arguments.
"Okay but if you ever need me, the phone is right next to you." I said kissing her on the forehead and leaving. Yea that little girl is all I have besides from my aunt an uncle. I walked briskly to the bus stop and hopped on the bus taking out my phone to play MSP I realized that I didn't have Ally's number. I played until I reach. After the bus drove off I went into the coffee shop and order two of the usual. I made my way back to the building when I saw Ally.

"Al." I ran over to her and embrace her in a hug as she hugged me back. After two seconds of tight hugs I drew away from her knowing that I have little time left I quickly say. "Number, now." After taking her number I told her good buy and went straight to the elevator. I pressed the top button and to my office I was. After coming off I walked quickly to my desk because these coffees are burning my hands. I put down my coffee and bag and walked over to his office to knock on the door when I realize that no one answered I went In and put the coffee down on his desks. When I heard footsteps coming and stop I snapped my head up quickly looking at him.
"What are you doing in here?" He said coldly an mean.
Yo does this dude have a heart. My mind said and a small smile appeared on my face. "What's so funny?" I looked up at him and remembered where I was.

"So-sorry sir, I was just putting down your coffee." I said and walked out afraid of this beast.
"Ms. Greg?"
I looked up at him and whispered. "Yeah?"
"Prepare a meeting for Friday evening with Mr. Èdouard, two sharp." He said soft. I nod my head and started to walk out again when I heard my name." Ms. Grey?" Is this damn man trying to get on top of my nerve? Sorry I'm just really hungry.
"Yes Sir?" He walked closer to me. I backed up to the door but stopped when I realize that the doors were closed. He looked at me in my eyes. Woa I could get lost in these green babies. He used his index fingers and lift my head up"You don't have to be so scare of me you know." He looked in my eyes while I did the same. Maybe if you weren't so damn bipolar ha. I removed my head from his fingers, looked away and turned around feeling his warm presence behind me. I quickly opened the door an walked out. I went over to my desks. Well that was awkward. I shook that off and started to prepare the meeting.

"There is just something about her." James whispered to himself but shook it of since as he wasn't use to these feelings. Everyone got to work until someone came in. Katherine looked up when she heard the clicking of heels coming towards her.
"Hello can I speak to Raymond?" She asked. She has pretty long black hair, long legs and she was wearing name brand clothes things that I can't afford. Maybe she's one of his one night stands. "Hello." She waved her hands in front of me.
"Oh sorry." I snapped out of my thoughts."Do you have a appointment with him?" I asked.
"I don't need one, now let me see him." She snapped at me."I'm sorry but I can't do that." The second I said that I regret it when I saw her getting angry.
"If you don't let me see him now I swear I'll." She stopped and cool down when she realize that she was being loud. "Just let me see him." She said calmed
"I can't le..." Just as I was about to finish what I was saying I saw Mr. James step out of his office and headed my way.

"Ray." The spoiled brat ran to Mr. James jumped on him and hugged him around the neck. He stared at me while hugging her. I shrugged my shoulders wonder why he's looking at me." I told her to let me see you but she wouldn't." She pouted her mouth acting like a spoiled rotten kid.
"Ms. Greg is that true?" He asked lifting a brow but I looked down in embarrassment."I think you should fire her Ray." She whined.
"Now now she don't want that don't you Ms. Grey?" He said soft. I bowed my head and whispered a no." Now let's go babe." he said grabbing her ass while looking at me as she giggle. What's he trying to do make me jealous? Cause it sure as hell ain't working.

------------
Sorry for the short chapter. Please vote n' comment love yah Muah