Chapter 27

"Good morning beautiful." He looked in my eyes.

"Are we home?" He kissed me.

"Yea we just landed." Finally. "Mason's gonna carry you home I have a lot of work to do." I was sad because I wanted to spend a little more time with him.

"OK." I looked down trying to let him recognize the frown on my face.

"Its OK and you can take the week off and come to work Saturday of you want." He lift up my chin and looked in my eyes. "I'll call you every night and if you need anything let me know." Sigh

"OK." Does he even know what one week away from today is? He kissed my lips softly and hugged me gently.

"See you Saturday?" I nod my head in response. He pushed me to the car and he opened the door for me.

"Bye Kate." He smiled as he closed the door.

"Bye Ray." I wined down the window. As the car drove off. I was longing to see Lexi and Ally. After half hour of driving we pulled up at my drive way.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Ally and Lexi came rushing to hug me

"Are you OK?"
"Where did he shot you?"
"Did you loose a lot of blood?"
"Does it hurt?"

The asked all these questions not giving me any time to answer them.
"I'm fine guys...." I smile, "...it hurts a little but nothing I can't handle." I assured them.

"We missed you Kate." Ally and Lexi hugged me.

"I missed you guys too." The pushed me inside and carried me to my room.

"So tell us all about your weekend." Ally jumped on the bed while Lexi and I gently sat down.

"Well for one..." Should I tell them? "...I'm not a virgin..."

"What!" They both shouted at me before I could finish.

"My caterpillar has turned into a beautiful butterfly." Ally sang. I laughed as soft as I could and held my stomach.

"So how was it?" Lexi asked.

"Your seventeen Lexi." I looked at her.

"C'mon Kate." Hmmm.

"OK was great." I continued telling them about my weekend. Until we fell asleep on my bed.

*****
It has been six days since my incident and tomorrow would make a week and one of the best days of my life. I got up and went to take a shower. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and put on a pink blouse, a white shorts and brown long cover up.

"Uh oh." Its happening again. I ran to the bathroom and went over the toilet and throw up. I washed out my mouth and went back in my room.

 I washed out my mouth and went back in my room