Chapte 20

After all the shopping we decided to go to McDonald's. Me and Ally got a sandwich and Lexi got a 20 price nuggets. We stuffed our faces and went back home.

"Netflix anyone?" Lexi shouted from the living room.
"We're here." Ally and I shouted back in response. After a hour of watching the new Beauty and the Beast my phone rang. I looked at the contact and realized it was... YES!! RAY. I got up from around the TV and went to my room. Ally and Lexi gave me a dirty smirk and a wink. I smiled and went up.

"Hey beautiful." Ray said.

"Hey handsom." I blushed and reply.

"Got the dress you wanted?" He asked.

"Yeah I did, it's beautiful, you're gonna love it."

"Yeah? Can't wait to see you in it so I can tear it off you and..."

"Ray!!" I heard Le'ah yelled from the background.

"Coming Lee." He yelled back. "I have to go, Mason will come pick you up at 6 tomorrow and carry you to a hotel where you can get dressed and he'll Cary you to the house, I'll call you tomorrow."

"OK." I smiled.

"Can't wait to see you beautiful." Damn

"OK handsome." I hung up the phone and went back downstairs.
We watched Once Up On A Time until it was 3 in the morning.
Lexi went to her room. Me and Ally went to my room and went straight to bed.

"Bitch." He kicked me in my stomach. I thought the love we had was strong. I thought I was doing everything he wanted me to. I looked in his face and realized it was Jeremih. My long last ex.

I jumped out of my sleep and realized that it was 6 in the morning.
I got up and went downstairs to get some milk.
I sat in front of the TV looking at the ceiling after a while my eyes started getting heavy. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.