Chapter seven

"Thanks I really enjoyed the date." I looked to him an smiled
"I enjoyed it too, maybe we could do it another time." He smiled. Another time uhuh maybe.
"Yea another time." I smiled and look through the window after a couple minutes of breez blowing through my hair and soft music playing I was finally home. He got out of the car and jogged over to my side to open my door. What a gentleman. I got out and he walked me to the porch.

"So good night." He said leaning in for a kiss. I'm not ready for this I don't want my first kiss to be with him. I want it to be with Raymond. But he's such a bastard. You know what he's got his chicks, why should I care about him when he doesn't care about me, why should I be thinking about him when he's not thinking about me, why now when I have this hot guy in front of me. And with that last thinking I just leaned in. The kiss was gentle and passionate but no sparks, no butterflies, this kiss didn't let me feel anything. I drew back and look at him with heat crawling up my cheeks.

"Thanks for letting me take you out tonight." He kissed me on the cheek. I nod and he walked off and got in his looking at me for one last time he drove off. I let out a sigh of relief and opened the door. It was ten o'clock so I just went up to my room. I took off my clothes and went to have a long bath knowing that tomorrow was Sunday and it wasn't a work day. I shaved my legs and since as I just ate I just brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.

*****-*****

It was ten o'clock in the morning. I woke up smelling eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I saw Lexi in the kitchen cooking. Well she has been cooking a lot lately.

"Morning lil' sis." I walked in the kitchen and said. She turned to look at me and replied.
"Morning." She quickly took up some plates and lay everything on the table. I wonder why is she moving so fast.
"So how was your date?" Oh that's why. I smiled at her and said.
"It was nice he's such a gentleman." I smiled.
"Is my big sis blushing?" She laughed at me and we both started I joined in with a smile.
"I'm gonna invite Ally over that okay?" I asked her but she just fan her hand at me and say, "Yea yea whatever." I was surprised when she said that then I looked down in her hand and realized that she has a phone in he hand. I moved quickly to grab the phone out of her hand. She looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Give me my phone." She shout running after her. I haven't had this much fun in a long while. I looked at the text messages and saw that the name of the person she was sending 'these' messages to was hubby. What the heck?

Hubby: morning babe.

Me: Morning hubby.