Chapter 28

I can't believe this is happening I'm being married to Raymond James, my CEO, my boss.

I jumped in his arm kissing his lips while he spun me around.

"I love you so much Kate." He looked in my eyes. His eyes was filled with emotions, love was the brightest.

"I love you too Ray." And we pressed our lips together as everyone applaud. I came off the stage while everyone congratulated me.

"So how does it feel?" Ally met me.

"Feels great, I mean, I'm married to the sexiest man alive." I bragged.

"You go sis." Lexi hugged me.

"Excuse me but can I take my bride for a dance?" Ray walked up behind us.

"Of course you may, take good care of her." Ally and Lexi excused themselves.

"Do you like the surprise party?" He looked at me.

"Its not all that, its just simple." Naa am kidding.

"Just simple? This was a month work." He looked surprise.

"Can you come up with a better surprise?" He dared me.

"You bet." I let go off his arms and went up to the stage.

"Come up here I have something to tell you." Should I? What if he doesn't want it?

Here goes. I swallowed.

I looked as he made his way to the stage.

"What's the big surprise?" He looked in my eyes. Everyone was looking at me. I could hear the whispers and feel the burning eyes on my body.

"I'm..." I looked at his mom and saw he questioning face.

"Your what?" He looked at me hard.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled as I saw his reaction. He lift me up and spun me.

"If you don't stop I'm gonna barf on you." I laughed. The crowd cheered and applaud for us.

"I'm gonna be a father." He smiled at me.

"Yes babe you're gonna be a father." He kissed me

"When were you gonna tell me this?" Ally dragged me off the stage.

"Well you guys weren't always around because you were planning my surprise party remember?" I stated the obvious.

"Oh yea." She reminded herself.

After a long party everyone headed home after 5 in the morning.

"I love you Ray."

"I love you more Kate."

★★★★★★★

9 months later.

"Push Kate." The fuck do they think I'm doing.

"This is all you fucking fault." I looked at Ray.

"Its gonna be OK baby." He assured me.

"Its not gonna be ok. You did this to me." I wanted to kill him with my bare hands.

"One last push Kate." This is it.

I made one last push screaming as the pain got intense. The nurse carried her to a bath where the washed her off and wrapped her up.

"My baby." I cried as I held my beautiful baby girl in my hand. She cried but soon stopped as I started breast feeding her.

"Our baby." I looked at Ray. I gave him the baby to hold.

"Name?" The doctor said.

"Kameil." I smiled. I slowly came out of the bed and went in the wheelchair holding Kameil.

"Kate you may leave as soon as you sign the release form." The nurse looked at me.

"I'll sign those." Ray took the papers and handed them back. He drived me out to the car and put me and the baby in the backseat. When he drove up home I remembered that I wanted something. I drove to the store and got a breast pump.

"Thank you." I said to the cashier and made my way back home. I went in the room and was very amazed with what I saw.

It was when I realize...

I have everything I could ever ask for

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Whew IM SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS IT.
I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINISH BUT ..... YEA.
IM GONNA START A NEW STORY TITTLED THE SIDE GIRL

PPlease read it.
😔😔😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Thank for all the likes, comments and views.