Chapter thirteen

I woke up with the light peeking through the windows in my face. Yes no work today means no Mr James. I turned on the music and started dancing.

"Teenage dream the way you turn me on." I jumped on my bed signing out loud.
"I can't sleep lets run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back. My heart stops when you look at me." I grabbed my brush and used it as my mike.
"Just one touch now baby I believe this I believe this is real so take a chance and don't ever look back don't ever look back i might get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight." I let my body dance to the music. Sashaying my hips back and forth. Side to side. "Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans tonight. You. You make me feel like I'm living the teenage dream the way you turn me on..."

"Is that true Ms. Grey? I turn you on." I fell to the ground with a loud thud hitting my head on the bedside table.

"Ouch." I rubbed my head and turned off the music. "Why did you sneak up on me like that?" He stretched his hand to help me up but I refused and held on to the bed.

"I didn't sneak up on you." Ugh. I sat on the bed and he sat down beside me.
"Yes you did, if you didn't I wouldn't have fell."
"Did I push you?"
"No." I whispered and we fell into silence.
"How long have you been there?" I asked embarrassed
"Long enough to see you moves those hips." Er mer gerd. I put my hands over my face in embarrassment. We stayed there in silence until I broke it.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." I whispered and walled out the door with him following me. Should I pretend that that kiss didn't happen? I can't just ignore my feelings like that. But does he even feel the same way? Maybe these kissed doesn't mean anything to him like all his other kisses. Well we could talk about it now we were just in the hallway.

"Are you going to pretend that the kiss didn't happen?" I looked at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Really?" I scoffed and walked away fast. He grabbed my hands but I dragged it away from him. And ran downstairs. There was a big breakfast where all three of us could sit and eat. Victoria sat at the front and I sat at the back seat but not the one facing her. I didn't wanna throw up.