Chapter twelve

Katherine walked to the elevator door before it opened. She wlled out and and walk straight to the door where the meeting was being held and went in. She sat in the far back where all the PA were seated while James and Victoria sat up front. They started talking but Katherine didn't have any note pad. Wow Kate very professional. I tried my best to listen to what they were saying and take notes in my head. By the time the meeting was finish Victoria was the first one to walk out then everyone got up and walked out. But I was stopped by a man.

"Hola ¿Como estas?" (Hello how are you?) He said to me. I don't remember some Spanish words but I think I know the answer to this one.

"Jódete." (F*ck you)I said smiling

"¿Disculpe?" Ok I didn't know what that ment so I repeated what I said.

"Jódete." He huffed and went over to Mr. James he seemed really pissed off. Was it what I say? I saw Mr James shoot daggers at me. What did I do? He walked over to me and grabbed my risk and walked towards the elevator. He hit the the pause button on the pause button. And turned.

"Why the hell would you do that?" He shouted at me and I jumped in fear. "Did you know that you just caused me a deal." What did I say?
"I-I didn..." I rambled for words but shut my mouth when I couldn't find any.
"I'm really thinking about firing you." No no
"No please don't I can't lose this job." I cried.
"Then maybe you should stop being so pathetic." What did he just say? I'm not gonna let him take advantage of me I'd rather lose my job.
"What did you just say?" He sighed out of frustration and run his hands through his hair.
"I may not be as perfect as you but everyone makes mistakes." He looked at me with firing eyes. I was at the point of quoting too.
"Do you have to mess up everything?" He boomed at me.
"I didn't do anything." I shouted he was my boss but at this point I didn't care.
"You told him an expletive." Oh my God.
"I-i didn't mean to." I stuttered.
"Well if you didn't understand why didn't you just shut your mouth?" He shouted.

"Because it wouldn't be polite." I screamed and he looked at me in fright. I was really angry at this point.
"Maybe if I didn't hire you in the first place this wouldn't have happened." He said. I looked at him in shok.

"Maybe you right there are other jobs," I paused. " I quit." I turned around to press the resume button but I felt a hand draw me back. While turning back I bumped into a hard chess and a pair of lips met mine I was shocked and closed my mouth he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I opened my mouth and our lips moved to the he elxplored my mouth with his tongue. His hands snaked around my waist as I backed up on the wall. He deepened the kiss more and my hand accidentally hit the resume button on the elevator. He drew away and looked into my eyes I looked down and my cheeks were as red as tomatoes. When the elevator open we saw Victoria.

"Babe what are you doing here?" she asked walking to him and kissing him on the lips. I walked out of the elevator really fast and went outside in the car I got in the front seat while Mr James and Victoria walked to the car. They got in and Andrew started driving. When we reached the house I got out quickly trying to avoid him. I was still mad at him if he was trying to change my mind with that kiss then he had another thing coming. I went up to my room and packed my stuff. I took everything off the bedside table that belonged to me and threw them in my suitcase when I heard a soft knock on the door. I didn't answers but the knock continued. The door slowly opened releasing the face of my boss. "Ex, boss." I thought. He looked around the room with a question look. "What are you doing?" He asked with a look of concern.

"I'm leaving." I said throwing my clothes in my suitcase.
"No your not." I looked at him in shock.
"Didn't you hear when I said I quit, your no longer my boss?" I asked.
"You are not leaving." He clenched his teeth.
"Whose gonna stop me?" I took my luggage off the bed. I turned around and he grabbed my face with both his hands and smashed his lips on mine, it was rough at first and then started to get really soft. We were tangled in a moment of passion. He kissed the corner of my lips and said.

"Please don't leave." I smirked knowing that I have my selfish boss begging for me to stay. He pecked me on the lips and looked at me.

"Stay." He whispered and I nod. He walked out of the room closing the door behind him. What, was that? Making out with your boss Kate that's messed up. My subconscious remind me. I went to take a shower and lay down on my bed. I thought about everything that happened today.

Does my boss really like me?

Or he just wants me to stay?

But he has Victoria.
Is he using me?

My mind was filled with so many questions but couldn't find any answers. I took up my phone and decided to give Lexi a call.

"Hey."
"Hi Lexi, how are you?"
"I'm OK, how's your business trip so far?"
"Its um okay." I lied well, now it was.
"You sure?"
"Yea." I replied. "So how's Ally?"
"She's OK she's actually here beside me."
"Lemme talk to her." Should I tell her? After all she's my best friend.
"Hey ma sistah from anotha mistah." I giggled at her.
"Hey what's up?"
"I think I should be asking that question."
"Well the trip was nice." Liar. "Most of it." Liar. "It was kinda bad." Now does that hurt? Stupid mind.
"OK so how's Mr James treating you?" Dear lord.
"IkissedhimwellactuallyhekissedmeIwasatapointofquitingbuthebeggedmetostayandIjustcouldntrefuse." I took in a long gasp of fresh air.
"Woa woa slow down, now go again." I took in a deep breath and said.
"I kissed him we..."
"Wait him, him as in a guy you met right?"
"No him as in my boss, your boss."
"Holy crap."
"Yea I know right."
"So how was it?"
"Ally." I blurted in the phone.
"Sorry but I really wanna know, a guy that hot and have so many chicks, not to mention he's a player, has got to be a damn good kisser." I laughed at her
"Fine it was good." I smiled remembering every moment of it.
"Come on, just good?"
"OK fine. It was awesome, I loved it."
"At it girl." I smiled
"Well goodnight, I gotta get some sleep, see yah Monday."
"Yea yea goodnight, and don't go all smoochy smoochy on my boss again."
"He's my boss too."
"Yea he's also your boss in..."
"Goodnight love you." I cut her off
"Goodnight." She chuckled and hung up the phone. I tucked under my covers since it was a little chilly and went straight to sleep. Oh James, if you only knew how I felt