Chapter 14

I gathered my things knowing that I'll be leaving tomorrow. I called and ordered pizza. I went downstairs to collect it when my eyes met me. I blushed and he smiled he has been smiling a lot lately and not smirking and I'm getting really comfortable around him too. I watched as Victoria jump in his arms and kissed him. I looked away and went to my room. I sighed out of exhaustion and dropped down in my bed. I decided to watch a movie. Uhuh! The Note Book. Am a sucker for love.

I opened my pizza on my bed and opened my big soda. I lay down on my stomach and eat all I could since as it was eight in the night and I had nothing to do. I watched it until I drifted off to sleep.

****-****

I woke up with covers on and the pizza box close and the TV was off. Who came in? I smiled at the thought of Raymond.

"Holy crap am gonna be late." I jumped off my bed and went over to my suitcase to take out some clothes to wear. I went to the bathroom took a bath and shaved my legs. I got out and curled my hair and applied makeup I put on a black dress and black heels. I looked in the mirror and was proud of my work. I took up my bag and suitcases and went downstairs.
I looked around to see Mr.James, Raymond but I didn't see him. I went into the kitchen to look and saw Victoria.

"Have you seen Ra..., I mean Mr.James?" I asked
"No." she replied. I turned around and heard footsteps behind me. Before I could turn back around a knife met my neck. What the...

"Stay away from him." She sink the knife closer and tears fell out my eyes. "You hear me?" She jerked my body?

"Yes." I whimpered. With fear. She removed the knife from my neck and his or behind her when we heard footsteps. I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"Kat... I mean, Ms. Grey are you OK?" I rubbed my neck and walked pass him. I ran up to my room and started sobbing in my pillow. I got up and look in the mirror and saw that there was a red line mark on my neck.

*flashback*

I walked in the kitchen and saw Kate crying. I hurts me to see tear in her eyes. I know she wasn't mine but i still cared for her. My hand fold into a fist and my jaw clenched.

"Kat.... I mean, Ms. Grey are you OK?" She walked pass me and went into the living room.
"What did you do to her." I asked Victoria.

"Babe I didn't do anything to her. She just came in here and I saw her crying." She seemed to be telling the truth, though I couldn't find any reason she wouldn't. I walked up to her room and knock.

*end of flashback*

I heard a soft knock on the door.
"Kate, can I come?" I heard the voice of Raymond but I ignored it. I really like him. I can't believe I just admit that. But if it means losing my life then. Hell no.
"Kate, I wanna talk to you." He said but I still didn't move.
"Please." He whispered.
Stay away from him.
Her voice ran through my mind. I fell back in the bed and looked up in the ceiling. I stayed that way for five minutes until I saw that it was twelve mid day. I looked to see if the hall way was clear and went downstairs. I drew my bag outside where I saw Mr.James and Victoria leaning on the car. I avoided eye contact with them and went in the front seat.

"Good morning Kate." Andrew said.
"Oh sorry, Good morning Andrew, I'm just having a bad day." He nod his head while 'they' famed in the car. I looked up in the mirror and saw Raymond looking at me. I quickly looked back down and ignore him. I'm not very good at hiding my facial expressions. After a couple minutes of silent driving, throwing daggers we were at the airport. I got out of the car as quickly as I could. I walked over to the plane, got in and went to the very back. I mean back as in the tale back. I put down my luggage and sat down steering outside and letting my mind drift off into space.

"Ms. Grey?" A flight attendant came to me.
"Yes?" I smiled at her.
"Mr. Greg said that he needs you to come in very early tomorrow." I smiled at her and she left. Couldn't he come and tell me that himself? Argg this is gonna be a long flight. I plugged in my earphones and listened to music while falling asleep when I heard a message come in. I looked at the screen and it red.

Mr. James

Why are you avoiding me?

I looked up at him and saw his eyes filled with concern. I ignore him and looked back down. I delete the text and went back to sleep.

**-**
I woke up when I felt someone jerkingmme gentle and calling my name. Oh boy.
"Ms. Grey, it's time to go." He said. I rubbed my eyes when I came to realize that it was him. My face turned into a serious expression when I realized. I got up out my seat and struggled with the luggage.

"Kate, let me help you." I ignored him and went to the car where Andrew was waiting. I got in the front seat beside Andrew. We started to drive to the work place. When we reached I got out and walked over to the bus stop with my luggage without saying goodbye to anyone. When I went very to the bus stop to catch the eight o'clock bus I got on and was on my way to home.
When I got home I saw Ally and Lexi sitting down. I snuck up on them.

"Anyone glad to see me?" I asked they both jumped on me and tackled me to the ground.
"I'll take that as a yes." They got up and we went inside.
"So tell me all about your trip." Ally said can I at lease relax first?" She nod her head and we went up to the room. I told her everything even the part about Victoria and the knife. She was shocked.

"I could have lose you." She said
"But you didn't."
"But I could have."
"But again, you didn't." She stopped arguing with me and we went to watch a movie when a text cone in.

Mr James

I need you to come to work at five.

Five? My bed has never done anything to !e why should I leave it so early?

I went to sleep since as it was ten o'clock and I had to get up really early.

**-**

I got up and went to the bathroom trying not to wake anyone. I went in the bath and took a shower. I got out and put on a pink dress with my pink shoes and a small amount of makeup.

 I got out and put on a pink dress with my pink shoes and a small amount of makeup

I quietly went downstairs and and grabbed an apple. I walked over to the bus stop and caught the four thirty bus. After a thirty minute drive I finally reached work I looked over at the coffee shop to see if it was open but there was no one. I sighed and went into the building. There were hardly anyone here. I went into the elevator and went up. When I got up I knocked softly on the door and heard a soft come in. I went in and the lights were dimmed. Mr James walked over to me and closed the door, with the lock that no one could open it. My heart started to race and my palms started to sweat.

"Kate?"