XXXV

A/N   *Warning* certain scenes may be sensitive

Madeline's POV

It was a new day. I wasn't sure when or if Nathan would be coming at all. He always had a change of plans. I had my own plans anyways, today was going to be fun. I had made up with my mom and Nicolaj was actually becoming a close friend. Christmas was practically here.

In hopes of lifting my spirits and making amends, my mother invited Jesse and I to a fundraiser where among other things, she and Nicolaj would be selling art in hopes of raising much needed money for a hospital. The fundraiser wasn't until later tonight so Jesse and I were pampering ourselves at a spa. My mother had plans on going but instead of joining us, was having a breakthrough on her new "masterpiece".

"I'm excited," Jesse shrieked as we entered the spa. It was extreme, large and broad. The spa was decorated with flowers and beautiful pieces of art. Everything screamed intimacy, white marble shined along with sculpted walls of angels and flowers. The sweet perfume of bottles, shampoo and essences captivated our scents. The women were all so beautiful, long legs, slim bodies... it was all so riveting. It was true; French beauty relied mostly on natural beauty so, they dabbled mostly in things that enhanced natural beauty.

Upon greeting the woman at the front, I began to notice how excited I was too. The woman was kind and helped us about, we changed and began our adventure among the spa. There were so many rooms and treatments, but considering how Jesse was the beauty guru, I followed her recommendations. With her knowledge of beauty, luxury and intimacy and my knowledge of language and customs, we made the perfect team.

We bathed in scented baths, experienced tantalizing facials, relaxed our bodies in heated rooms under soothing hands and finished our adventure in a space where we hydrated and ate edible fruit arrangements and other nutritional crap. I mostly just wanted chocolates.

Relieving a sigh, I fed on some grapes, "That was absolutely wonderful."

"I know, this pool is above all else, beautiful. I mean look at my skin," Jesse pulled up her sleeve to her robe and exposed her arm. Touching it, I agreed and dropped my head back to relax deeper on the ultra soft sofa.

"So how about girl talk," Jesse leaned beside me.

Opening one eye, I checked to see if she was serious, and she was. "Ok, what?"

"Well tell me. Tell me about Nathan, I wanna know what about him is to rave about."

"Well," I sat up, "He has these dark eyes, reminding me of the depths of the ocean, they just rake my skin, undressing me. I don't know, but I always feel naked whenever he just focuses on me."

"Ohh hot, tell me more."

"His body, is sculpted. His physique is something like a God, no lie, like imagine Hercules, toned down a bit."

Jesse closed her eyes and licked her lips, "Now I'm picturing Disney princes."

"Even better. Prince Eric and so on," I began getting excited in the non-dirty way, but over how Jesse's expressions changed as I described Nathan. "And he has this aura that surrounds him. It just peels away all the walls that surround you and makes you inevitably attracted and wanting more. It digs into you and," I sigh heavily, missing him, "Leaves you falling for something so bad that it feels so good."

As I finish Jesse opens her eyes and suddenly I feel sad.

"Damn, and why don't you just do him already?"

"I'm not ready," is all that I can say.

"Really? Well to me, it sounds like you really need to, like you talk about him like hes something else."