*Fell for Her, UP NOW*

You can find book 2 under my works or look up "Fell for Her"! 🎉
I'm really excited for this new chapter (pun intended) in my life, coming so far from my first book written in middle school. I hope this addition to Maddie and Nathan's life will show how far the characters will grow and also how far I have grown as an adult and writer. 😭

Here's the description, and enjoy:

💕
Madeline Bloom and Nathan Lane are starting their life together as a serious and domestic "it couple" in the face of family, friends, and the world. With their climb up the social ladder, they begin to step foot in the realm of the high 1%.

But not everything is green on the other side.

When they get absorbed into the games and life of the crazy, unreal, and fabulous white collar men and women of the world, scandals and lies become currency.

Not only do they begin facing problems in the world of the elite, but at home life is no easy sailing either. Madeline must confront her silent trauma if she wants to move forward with Nathan. As Nathan tries to support his love, he begins sensing the smoke of deceit seeping into his business empire.

Will Madeline be able to conquer her past? Will they be able to handle the media microscope and murky waters of the business world?

... or will they fail trying?
💕

Laters,
-Stace

UPDATE: August 16, 2020

I decided to pause the second book primarily because I'm very busy. I'm also on edge about the second book because I want it to be really good and to be honest... planning and writing it (for me) requires a lot of going back and forth between the last book, comments, and my own desire on how to go about it. I want to make a book that people can enjoy reading but I also want it to represent me as a person and writer. Hope everyone understands and I will make sure to notify everyone once I update.

I'm also thinking of publishing the following chapters after I've finished the whole book, so that you guys don't have to wait for me update sporadically.

Love Everyone and Thank You for Everything!