H..y...st..p..

Warnings:  Attempted Rape

Phils Pov

I walked down the foggy streets of London barely being able to see anything through the mist. My ears perked up as the wind blew through them sending a shiver down my spine. I looked around attempting to use my feline senses to detect if anyone was around.

No one.

Therefore, it surprised me when my arm was grabbed and I was pulled down a dark alley.

  "Run and I'll kill you" a deep voice said bringing it's claws up to my neck.

   Damnitt it's he's hybrid I thought. He pushed me up against a cold brick wall the impact making me drop to my knees.    

   "Get up!" he demanded. I obeyed seeing as he was an Alpha male I had no choice.

    "Lift up your neck" he said. I gasped when I felt his lips connect to my neck sucking a mark onto my skin. He rolled his hips onto mine and I whimpered waiting for it to be over.

    "You like that kitten" he said reaching under my sweater. I grabbed his hand attempting to stop him from going any further.

      "N-no please stop" I choked out.

His hand kept traveling up as he used his other hand to grab my wrists pinning them. I brought one of my knees up acting as if I was wrapping my leg around his waist. Instead I kneed him in the stomach causing him to grunt, dropping my wrists to grab his stomach. I took the opportunity and clawed at him scratching his face. I turned around to run but he grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground.

     "Someone's a fiesty kitten" he said wiping blood of his face.

   "But your gonna pay for that"

He punched me in the face and I felt light- headed from the impact. My vision blurred as I heard someone scream. I could only hear a few sullables.

 "H....y.....st....!"

Then everything went black.