Rules

Warnings: Brief smut

"Sex"

"U-um excuse me" I replied making sure I heard him right.

"I said sex" he repeated. Was he serious? I just met this guy I don't even know his name and yet he wants to use me like some sex toy.

"I'm sorry but I'm not a prostitute" I said getting up from the bed. I quickly regretted my desision as I wasn't wearing anything but underwear. My cheeks began to burn as Dan's eyes raked my body up and down. I quickly grabbed the covers trying to cover my chest, I wasn't the most confident person when it came to my body. I brought the cover up to my face trying to hide my cheeks now red as a tomatoe. When I brought it back down Dan was in front of me our faces only a centimeter apart.

"No need to be insecure kitten I think you body is beautiful" He whispered in my ear his hot breath making the hairs on my neck rise. My hands clutched the sheets when I suddenly felt his lips on my neck. He began kissing running his lips down my neck and collarbone. A specific spot on my neck that he kissed made me release a soft whimper and I could feel Dan smirking against my skin.

"Reconsidering" he asked lifting his head up to look at me. He looked to my fingers which had my tail slithering in between them. He chuckled knowing what it meant.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said before place his lips on mine. It took a few seconds for me to process what was happening but when I did I kissed back. Our lips rubbed together smoothly and I drop the cover and began to entangle my hands in his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry and I nodded as he slipped his tongue in. We fought for dominance him winning considering I wasn't the dominant type. He broke the kiss apart stepping back.

"I think we should stop if we go any further my instincts will kick in and I won't be able to stop" he said.

"O-ok" I said breathlessly.

"So still want me to drive you home?" he asked acting as if he already knew the answer.

At this moment I was so flustered I couldn't think straight so I just shook my head no. A smile began to form across his face revealing his dimples.

"Well if this exchange is going to work I have some rules you'll have to follow" he began.

"Change into some clothes and meet me in the living room cause I can't think straight with you looking like that" he said walking out of the room.

Once he closed the door I backed up into the wall breathing out as I slid down it. My mind was racing at what just happened. I literally just agreed to being a prostitute, but then again he did say he was going to protect me so I guess I'm not really a prostitute. Since I haven't mated with anybody yet I was vulnerable to wolves taking advantage of me. I sighed getting up from the wall and throwing on some clothes that were sitting in a corner of the room. He must've brought them for me. In the pile was a plain white t-shirt that was a little big on me and some black shorts. A little too short if you asked me.

***

When I walked into what I assumed was the living room I was astonished at how big it was. It was 2 times the size of my whole apartment. In the corner of the room was a bar fully stocked with different types of alchohols and cocktails. The middle was occupied with different types of furniture the biggest piece being a long black couch where Dan sat grinning up at me. I walked over to him almost tripping over the rug. He patted on his lap which I awkwardly sat on a giving him a look of embarrassment.

"So kitten if your staying with me there are rules you have to follow" he said handing me a piece of paper, "Also some things I wanna make sure your ok with" I took the paper and scanned it.

Rules,

No whining

Don't talk back

I am Daddy when in the bedroom

You are mine no one else's

No touching yourself

Punishments,

Spankings

strip show

Lap Dance

Anything else Daddy wants

Put an X next the the things you are ok with,

Bondage (ties, gags, ropes, etc) X

Overstimulation (safe word is red) X

Orgasm Denial X

Roleplaying

Degrading (slut, whore, etc) X

Public Teasing X

I ____ agree to these rules

Submissive Signature ______

Dominant Signature _______

I signed the contract and handed it back to him. He scanned it grinning before signing it himself.
   "So Daddy..." I said the word feeling weird coming out of my mouth,
   "I know that I should call you Daddy when under covers but what's your real name mine's Phil" I said shifting so I was straddling his thighs.
  "My names Dan"

Phil signed the contract whoo!!

Next chapter is probably going to contain smut so prepare yourselves.