Memories

Warning: Mentions of Rape

Phil's POV

My eye shot open and I sat up examined my surroundings, which was hard since it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything but darkness; I could feel the once soft couch morphing into a hard bed. I closed my eyes and heard chains clanking and when I opened them I felt my arms pulled tight. I looked up and saw they were chained up over my head attached to a bedpost. I could feel my head began to go wary and my mind loosing its grasp from reality. This situation felt...familiar. I tried to piece together my mind when a loud there was a loud slam. Shadows curved around the bed wrapping themselves around my legs. I grunted trying to push them off my but they lurched forward jerking my legs open. Suddenly everything rushed back to me and I knew what was coming next. I cried out for help.

"Dan!"

"DAN!" I screamed only for voice to be swallowed into the darkness. I began to sob my voice becoming progressively quieter and weaker.

"D-Dan please" I sobbed quietly, "Help me" I hung my head giving up.

"Sshh Phil"

I snapped my head up only to be met with Charlie. Naked.

He brought a finger up to my lips before speaking, "Sshh it'll be all over soon"

I shook my head knowing what he meant but he just slapped me, "Shut up you'll do what I say OR ELSE," he said firmly.

I closed my eyes feeling him near my entrance, my legs shaking in fear the room erupted in screams leaving my mouth as I struggled to break free. Charlie began to speak, "Ready 1, 2...-Phil?"

What?

I opened my eyes adjusting to the now lit room. Once my eyes stabilized I was met with a confused Dan.

It was just a dream?

A wave of relief rushed over me once I realized it wasn't real. I looked up at Dan wondering why his worrisome face began to become blurry. That's when I realized I was crying.

"Phil it's ok it was just a dream," Dan said opening his arms up for a hug. I threw myself into his arms tears stinging my eyes, water running down my cheeks. His hands carded through my hair and patted my back.

I calmed down after a few minutes but I didn't break away from Dan's grasp. I was scared to, scared that if I let go I'd be sent back to that place. To that room.

To that man.

I curled my tail around Dan burying my face in the crook of his neck feeling a little fur peeking out. Then I began to smell something.

Blood?

"D-Dan wh-" I lifted my head up, "Dan you're bleeding!" I shrieked pointing to a fresh wound on his shoulder blade. Blood beginning to leak through the thin material of his jacket. He quickly smacked his hand over it, "Oh it's nothing I'm fine I just tripped and fell on the way back" he said anxiously.

"Way back?" I said shifting so I was sat on my knees, "Back from where?" I questioned.

"I just went to hang out with Chris and PJ really it's nothing" he answered, "Come on you've had a long day let's go get something to eat"

I didn't question it anymore because I was hungry but also because I don't know if I would be ready for the answer.

"Ok but let's get that wound cleaned up at least" I said jumping up. He nodded in agreement and I grabbed his arm cautiously helping him to the bathroom.

"Phil you don't need to treat me like a child" he chuckled, "I'm not some small cat I'm tougher than your finger nails" he said pointing towards my hand.

"Which are digging into my arm right now, ow" he whined.

"Sorry about that," I said loosening my grip, "And you know not all cats are weak I'll have you know I'm a fierce feline" I sassed him annoyed by the stereotype he placed on me.

"Ooh someone's a feisty kitty" he said.

"Yeah I a-..."

flashback

"someone's a feisty kitten"

"But your gonna pay for that"

end of flashback

"Phil?" I heard Dan say snapping me out of my trance. I felt his hand on my arm stabilizing me since I was wobbling. He rested a hand on my head worry in his eyes, "Are you sure your ok Phil?" he asked.

"Yea I'm fine," I lied, "Probably just hungry like you said" I pushed open the bathroom door opening one of the cabinets and pulling out some gauze.

"Let's just focus on getting that arm fixed" I giggled.

"Mmm ok Doctor Phil" he said sarcastically.

"I'll have you know I used to be a doctor" I said faking offence.

"Oh yea in what field?" he mused.

"I gave out prostate exams" I answered gesturing over to a nearby counter, "Please bend over Mr. Howell this will only hurt for a second" I said in a sophisticated voice.

"Excuse me sir but I'll be the only one giving out prostate exams," he answered tapping me on the butt, "Are you forgetting who's ass this is"

"Why don't you remind me" I said a smug look on my face.

"I would but my arm is disabled," he sighed, "Wouldn't want to get blood all over you"

"Kinky" I replied wetting a towel.

He laughed but the laugh was cut short when I placed the towel onto his wound. He squinted his eyes slightly and I swear I think I heard a small shriek fall from his lips.

"Awe does the big BAD wolf not like that" I teased, "Don't worry I'll make it better" I placed small kisses around his shoulder blade as I wrapped the gauze around the wound.

Once I was finished I placed a small kiss on the gauze, "All finished" I said.

"Thanks for the bandage", Dan said, "Now let's go get something to eat" he said walking out of the bathroom and throwing me some clothes as I was still in just my underwear.

"And if your good I'll show you just how bad of a wolf I can be" he said smirking.

I threw on the last article of clothing before running to meet him at the door.

"I'm shaking with fear"

***

My parents banned my from the internet for a month =-'))) and it just so happens to be spooky week, and undertale is next week, and Pinof 8 in November =-'))))

  I'm sneaking around tho shhh