The Exchange

Before this starts I just wanna say thank you so much for all the lovely comments and feedback on the last chapter. I honestly wasn't expecting that much of a response. Thanks lovelies ^.^

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the white ceiling. I sat up and winced, my head was pounding. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my apartment. I freaked out contemplating the different scenarios that could've led me here.
Was I kidnapped?
Am I being held hostage?
Was it the same person from last night?
  I shuddered at the thought. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud creak as the door to the room slowly opened.
   "Can I come in?" an unfamiliar voice asked.
    I contemplated whether I could trust this person or not before mumbling a nervous yes. When they stepped In noticed they had a tray that held a plate of waffles and a white coffee mug with little black cat whiskers drawn on it. (us.danandphilshop.com)
    "Good your up" he said walking towards me. Once he got closer my feline senses kicked in and I sensed that he was an Alpha wolf. I felt my tail slither from under the covers and wrap around my arm in fear.
    "No need to be scared I'm not going to hurt you" he said.
     "H-how did I get here?" I asked.
  "Well I saw you yesterday night in an alley with some guy and noticed he was hurting you" he began " Long story short I kicked his ass and brought you back here to my house" he finished.
   "Oh" I said taking a bite of my waffle.
  Now that I was a little more relaxed I began to examine the male sitting before me a little closer. He looked to be the same age as me maybe a little older (Phil's 22) and his skin was a slight tan color that reflected nicely off my pale complexion. He had short brown hair cut into a fringe similar to mine but on the opposite side and a pair of almond eyes to match it. He was quite....breathtaking.
   "Well since you've finished your meal I guess I should drive you home" he sighed. I looked down and noticed to my surprise my plate was empty.
   "O-ok" I said as I he got up to walk to the door.
   "W-wait before you go" I stopped him.
  "You saved my life how can I repay you?" I asked.
  He smirked.
"Well I'll make a deal with you" he began.
"I'll protect you and give you anything you want for one thing"
"What's that?" I asked.
"Sex"

Ok I'm updating this at 11pm lol hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll probs update it tom.