Soon.

Daddy Dan's POV

  Chris, Pj, and I had followed Phil's scent for miles taking what seemed like hours and I was getting discouraged. Pj noticed me starting to trail behind from exhaustion and  told me to pick up the pace.

   "Are you forgetting we only have 24 hours" he stated, "Well 15 now but still"

I nodded trying to find the strength to move faster.

Phil's POV

Phil?

I turned around to see Dan in the doorway tears in his eyes. I ran to him and jumped in his arms tears streaming down my cheeks. I held him so tightly never wanting to let go.

    "Dan..I..Love..You" I said between sobs.

 "I love you too and I'll never let someone take you again" he replied. I closed my eyes savoring the moment. I'm finally home.

I opened up my eyes but instead of feeling Dan's arms around I felt someone else's and I could hear them snoring. No No No this can't be happening I escaped Dan saved me.

I slowly removed the arms from around me and swung me legs over the bed. I put my head in my hands and began to cry. I just wanna hold him feel him in my arms even if it's just for a second.

     I got up and walked to a corner of the room where my clothes were thrown. I picked them up and threw them on trying not to wake the male up. I knew if I tried leaving he would just follow my scent there's no way out of this, I just have to deal with it.

    A few rays of light shun through a broken window bringing some light to the once pitch black room. I tried to come up with a way to get out of here without actually leaving. That's when I saw it. The sweatshirt Dan gave me but instead of having the warm lime green color it was stained with brown dirt and dust. I grabbed it and looked for a marker. I spotted one but it was on a night stand beside the sleeping male. I tiptoed and grabbed it quickly scurrying away. I looked on the hem where it read "If Lost return to Dan Howell" I circled  the word Lost several times making sure it was visible. Then I walked over the broken window and peered outside to see if anyone was around. Sadly, no, but I still threw it outside hoping someone would find it. Soon Phil Soon.

Dan's POV

I woke up on the road Chris and Pj alongside me fast asleep. I looked at my clock and almost choked. We only had 1 hour left to find Phil. I shook Pj and Chris awake telling them that we needed to move and fast. I ran down the streets trying to heighten my senses by sniffing every object. It was when we ran down a dark alley that I saw something bright. It looked like a cracked window and the light was shining on something. I walked over and stopped when I was a foot away from it and dropped to my knees. It was Phil's sweatshirt.

   I picked it up and noticed on the inside in red marker the words Lost were circled. It must be a sign from Phil, which means he's somewhere around here. I yelled to Chris and Pj telling to look for any other clues to where around here he might be. I bent down and looked through the window to see if anyone was inside the building.

But what I saw instead made my breath catch in my throat.

This chapter is terrible omg I'm sorry