...Please

Warnings: S M U T

"Dan" I said seeing how the word felt on my tongue. It was a nice name it sounded very warm and caring.

"Oh I forgot to tell you something" he said sliding me off his lap. When he walked back in the room he was holding a green sweatshirt. He gestured for me to come and look at something sticking out from the inside. When I looked I began to blush looking at what was written in the hem. If Lost Return to Dan Howell

"I love it" I said slipping it on over my shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him and I could tell he was a bit startled. After a few seconds he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging back, but then I felt one of his arms start traveling down by back towards my bum. He placed his hand on one of my cheeks and gave it a squeeze. I whimpered nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.

"You know I love that sweatshirt on you" whispered in my ear, "But I'd love it even more on the floor"

He unwrapped his arms from around my waist grabbing my face and kissing me roughly. Dan bit my lip and I gasped allowing him to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. He pulled away for a moment pushing me up against a wall before kissing back with just as much force. One of his hands began to slide under my sweatshirt and I pulled it over my head throwing it somewhere in the room. I let out a loud moan as he rolled is hips onto mine. His lips traveled from my mouth down to my jaw as he peppered kisses on my neck and collarbone. I layed my hand on his head almost gripping his hair as he kissed a spot on my neck causing me to let out a soft whimper. He began to suck on that spot and I could feel my shorts getting tighter. I gripped his shirt wanting him to take it off, he granted me my wish and threw it off.

"God your body is perfect" I said gliding my hands down his sides. He gave me a look as if he wanted me to do the same thing so I did, slipping off my t-shirt so all I was left in was my shorts.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom" he said forcefully grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall. When we walked in he pushed me down on the bed.

"Stay there" he said before walking towards a dresser in his room. He began to scavenge through it and when he came back in his hands were handcuffs and a blindfold.

"Since this is your first time we'll start out simple" he said climbing on the bed to straddle me.

"You remember the safe word right?" he asked grabbing my wrists and cuffing them to the headboard. I nodded feeling a little scared I mean this was my first time mating with someone. He shook my wrists making sure I was secure. I closed my eyes as he placed the blind fold over them tying it around my head. Now that I couldn't see I began to get a little nervous, this guy could literally be a killer and I'm helpless. My thoughts were cut short when I felt Dan's lips against my chest slowly traveling down my body. He began to pull down my shorts along with my underwear at an unbearably slow pace. At this point I was fully hard and it was getting uncomfortable.

"Please Dan" I whimpered squirming underneath him. I gasped as he dug his nails under my skin.

"That's not my name" he growled.

"I-I'm sorry D-Daddy" I replied.

He began to kiss the insides of my thighs avoiding the place I wanted him to touch me most. I writhed under his touch bucking my hips up.

"P-please D-daddy" I whimpered. I didn't get a reply so I stopped moving. I then gasped when I felt his mouth on my tip. I moaned as he glided his tongue up and down licking up the drops of pre-cum forming. Suddenly he took me in whole making me throw my head back a wave of pleasure hitting me. He began to bob his head up and down and I could feel myself getting close.

"C-close" I stuttered. With that he pulled out and suddenly everything was silent, until I heard a cap popping off.

"This is going to hurt at first" he said. I felt one of his fingers tracing my entrance, slowly he pushed it in. He stopped letting me adjust before moving it in and out of me. Before I knew it he stuck another one in curling the two causing me to moan out. When he stuck in a third I began to get used to the feeling. Suddenly he pulled out his fingers and I felt empty, but that feeling was quickly replaced when I felt his tip at my entrance.

"Are you ready?" he asked a bit of worry in his voice.

"Y-yes" I choked out.

He began to push into me slowly and it burned like hell. I adjusted and after a few minutes I told him he could move. He began thrusting in and out of me gradually picking up pace. I felt his lips connect with mine as he tried to kiss me through the pain. I pulled on my restraints as a wave of pleasure washed over me as he hit my prostate. The room was illuminated with the sounds of moans escaping my mouth.

"Fùck" I moaned into his mouth as he thrusted harder and faster hitting my prostate each time. I felt his hand wrap around my c.öck as he began to stroke it in time with his thrusts.

"C-close" I said almost inaudible.

"M-me too" he muttered out. A few more thrusts later and I felt Dan's hot breath near my neck.

"Come for me baby" he whispered in my ear it sending me over the edge as I released over both our stomachs. Dan soon finished too, pulling out. I heard him discard what I assumed to be a condom. He undid the handcuffs and my arms collapsed to my sides as I tried to catch my breath. He laughed untying the blindfold and I could finally see him. His once straightened hair was now curly and beads of sweat were formed on his forehead but apart from all that his had a big smile across his face.

"Well" he said.

"That was.....amazing" I replied. He laughed looking me up and down.

"You should probably take a shower" he said nodding towards my cum-stained chest. I laughed awkwardly as I stood up walking towards the door. I then realized I didn't know where it was so I asked Dan but instead of telling me he grabbed my hand and led me there himself. I thanked him as I turned on the water and got in.

"Wish I could come in with you" He said before closing the door.

"Maybe next time" I mumbled to myself.

Whelp that happened I shouldn't  not be proud of this yet I am

Oh well

Thanks for reading hope you have a nice night/day lovelies<3