"Red"

Warnings: VERY brief smut

unedited

Phil's Pov

Dan pushed me into the wall forcefully holding my wrists up over my head as he laid kisses upon my sensitive neck.
"You've been teasing me all night sweetheart," he murmured against my skin seductively. I moaned at his words shivers going down my spine.
"Make me pay for it," I half moaned pushing him off me to pull off his shirt practically ripping the material.
Before I knew it we were both naked grinding against each on the bed.
"Fuck kitten you look so nice trembling underneath me" Dan said.
"Fuck me daddy" I mewled, "I wanna feel you" I felt him line up with my entrance when suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe. My lungs were barely getting any air and the covers over us mixed with Dan's body hovering over me made me feel like I was suffocating. I did the only thing I could think of.

"Red" I mumbled.

Dan kept going.

"RED!" I shouted pushing his body off me. He tumbled off the bed as I clutched the sheets bringing them up to my chest.

"Phil oh my gosh what's wrong I'm sorry I couldn't hear you" Dan said reaching his arm to wrap it around me. I smacked it away scurrying away leaving a few feet between us.

"D-don't touch me" I said feeling my voice shake along with my hands, " It's nothing you did but I just need to be left alone for awhile...to think" Dan just nodded slowly rising from the bed gathering up his clothes and walking out of the room.

Once he closed the door I let out a long sigh pushing the covers off me and grabbing my clothes as well. I suddenly felt weird sitting naked on the bed and felt like I needed some type of covering. Once clothed I walked over to a nearby window with a small seat in it and gazed out the window at the blur of the falling snow. I felt like such a cliché sitting in a window looking at snow but at the same time it felt nice.

Content.

I gathered all my thoughts about to the scene that unfolded a few minutes ago. I've been known to have panic attacks every once in awhile, but that was such a peculiar and random situation to have one...during sex? There had to be a valid explanation for why this happened but I couldn't figure what could have triggered such an intense reaction. There's always a reason.

Right?

I decided to push it away for now since I was tired emotionally and just wanted to lie down and maybe listen to some music to soothe my pain and relax my mind. I really do hope that Dan is ok though and isn't worried since I did react quite harshly. I climbed under the cover and plugged some headphones into my ears listening to the voice of Alina Barez fade away along with my thoughts.

Dan's Pov

He hates me.

He has to.

He safe worded and I kept going to the point where he had to literally push my off him.

I'm a monster.

He doesn't love me.

I was sat at the bar in the living room a drink between my lips and a small box in my hand. I rubbed at the fabric on the box replaying the events through my head each sound and each motion so vivid. One word playing on a loop over and over again each time growing louder.

red.

Red.

RED!

I poured myself another drink trying to forget.