Abused

Warnings: Rape, Violence (small)

Also 1,000 reads wtf?!!!! Thanks guys it really means A LOT <3

Phil's POV

       I slowly opened my eyes and yawned before realizing where I was. I was in a dark room the only light being a flickering ceiling fan right above my head. I tried to move but I was sitting in a chair my arms bound behind my back. I started to hear footsteps approaching and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as they got closer. Suddenly a door in the corner of the room swung open and someone walked in. I could only see an outline of their shadow, it seemed to be a male. They turned around and my breath caught in my throat as I saw a wolf tail peeking out from under their long jacket. Then everything rushed back, it wasn't much but it was enough for me to know where I was. I was in some abandoned building judging by the decaying walls and flickering light, and that must be the wolf who captured me.  I was knocked out of my thoughts when the mysterious mammal spoke

    "Phil do you know why your here?"he asked is a low raspy voice sending shivers down my spine. I was afraid to answer so I just remained quiet.

   "No answer?" he replied and then chuckled, "Well you see Phil your little "friend" Dan took something dear to my heart and destroyed it...."

   I could feel my breath pick up as he started walking towards me, my heart practically jumping out of my chest. He leaned down and our faces were only a few centimeters away, his hot breath smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. 

  "Now I'm just returning the favor"

       He stroked my cheek with back of his hand before placing it on the ropes that bounded my hands. I clenched my fists feeling his cold hands ghost over mine.

   "If I untie these ropes, promise you won't run?" he asked. I nodded not wanting to anger him in case he has a weapon. I felt his hand wrap around the ropes and begin to loosen them. My hands dropped to my sides once they were free. He stood up straight and placed his finger on my shoulders tracing them as he walked around the chair. I just stood still afraid to move.

    "You see Phil I quite like you and don't want to hurt you so how about we have a little....fun" he said smirking. I knew what that meant and all at once the memories from last time flooded back into my mind. I flinched at the thought of it happening again and out of nowhere I shouted

   "NO! I don't want to!" I screamed my voice cracking at the end. I saw his facial expression change into...a smile? A sinister one but still a smile.

   "Someone's got a big mouth..." he said, "Guess we'll have to fix that" Then he walked behind me and I could hear him rummaging through something before returning with a gag in his hand and more rope. He strided over and wrapped the gag around my mouth and tying my hands this time in front of me before I had time to react. He then grabbed me by the arm and turned me around to see what was behind the chair I had been sitting in the whole time. It was a king sized bed with yellow-stained white sheets. He dragged me over to it and pushed me onto it. I tried to shake off the ropes but he grabbed my wrists and tied them to the headboard so I couldn't struggle. I felt his hands start to travel up my thigh and unzip my pants dragging them down along with my underwear. I tried to close my legs covering myself but he jerked them back open making me wince. He began to undo his pants and remove his shirt and I begged and pleaded through the gag for him not to do this.

     Once he was fully naked he climbed up to me and I felt him at my entrance and I kicked trying to get him off me but he slapped my legs and I knew not to test him. He pushed in at full force not giving me time to adjust before thrusting in and out ripping me apart. I screamed out in pain but nothing could be heard but a few muffled shrieks through the gag. I closed my eyes hot tears streaming down them, just waiting for it to be over. I didn't even feel him finish inside me before I blacked out.

My poor baby Phil :((((