Searching

Dan's POV

  I walked down the isle where I remembered seeing Phil last. Once I turned the corner the only person I saw was a small frail old lady. I gave her a shy smile before going into panic mode, feeling my claws started to shoot out of my fingers. I tried to shake the feeling away telling myself Phil was okay. He probably just went to the bathroom. I was starting to feel better, but that quickly faded when I saw a note sticking out of the pocket of a shirt. On it in red pen it read To Dan I slowly opened it afraid of what it might contain.

    Dear Dan,

     As you can see I've taken Phil. Why, you might ask well it's simple you beat the hell out of me a few days ago and when you punched me in the stomach you may have seen a few items that were in my jacket pocket fly out. One of those things just happened to be a picture of my mom who died a few years back. That was the only picture I had of her. My only memory. So since you destroyed something I love I'm returning the favor. But since I have taken a liking to your little "Kitten" I don't wanna hurt him that much. That being said you have exactly 24 hours to get him back or....let's say he's gonna go from 9 to 8 lives.

                                                                                                                                                     From, Charlie 

    I could feel all the blood drain from my body as I read the last sentence but instead of fear my body filled with anger. I knew if I stayed here people would see me transform so I ran to the bathroom locking the door. I look in the seeing fur starting to seep from my pores and cover my body. I tilted my head back and cracked my neck closing my eyes. When I opened them back up they were a glowing yellow color and my pupils were pitch black and slightly dilated. I climbed out of a window in the back of the restroom and ran down a small alley to avoid being seen. Once I got to the forest I  had transformed into a full wolf and was running on four legs into the huge thicket of trees. I began to  I see a dim light and ran towards it. The light began to become more clear and I saw that it was a bonfire. Gathered around it were a few people talking among  each other. I ran up to one of them transforming back into my human form.

        "Dan what's up mate" one male said. "Yo Dan's here Chris!" he shouted to another boy who walked over and greeted me. I didn't waste time before telling them what happened.

    "I don't know what to do I have no idea where he is" I said in a panicky voice.

    "Listen dude it's okay all we have to do is follow his scent" he reassured me.

 "Ok well I have this sweatshirt he tried on at the store" I said handing it to them "Do you think this will be enough" They sniffed it a few times before nodding and I began to relax a little before remembering something.

"Wait we need to go now we only have 24 hours" I said looking at the time.

   5 hours already gone.

19 hours left.

;))))