Shh..

Phil's POV

 I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and well rested. When I turned over to the other side of the bed it was empty. All that was left was a note on the nightstand.

   Dear Phil,

   Good morning beautiful I had to leave for work early so I won't be home till 5. There's pancakes for you in the kitchen and if you get hungry later I have pizza in the freezer. Since you took your punishment so well yesterday when I get home I'll take you shopping for some new clothes.

                                                                                                                                                     :Dan,

I put the note down and walked downstairs to the kitchen grabbing some pancakes and coffee. I walked into the living room and sat down to watch some Tokyo Goul on netflix. After the first few minutes I regretted choosing to watch this while eating. I gagged multiple times as Kaneki had his toes and fingers cut off.

    When I finished eating I decided to clean up a bit around the house and though it was big it didn't take that long. When I finished sweeping up the office I walked down a hallway and found a door to a room I've never been in before. I slowly opened it flicking up the light switch.

    Once my eyes adjusted to the eyes my jaw dropped. There were several weird sex toys and contraptions in this room some of them looking uncomfortable. I looked to my left greeted with shelves stocked with lube some with weird flavors. Cherry, Milk, Chocolate? 

   On the right was a tall brown cupboard. I opened it and inside were whips, canes, and ropes. All made in different sizes, lengths, and material. The thought of Dan using these on me made me kind of excited.

   I  was about to explore some more when I heard a door close. I flicked off the light switch and ran down the stairs almost tripping from the slick floors.

   "Hi kitten" Dan said standing in the doorway in a business wear outfit. It was kind of intimidating the way he looked in it, all professional and important.

   "Hi" I said awkwardly. He walked over and gave me hug before heading for the kitchen. When he walked back in he held a slice of pizza from earlier.

    "Ready to go shopping?" he asked. I nodded grabbing my coat and walking towards the door Dan following close behind. The car ride to the store was very awkward considering we were in a cab instead of Dan's car where we could blast Muse to fill the awkward void. I just stared out the window humming some lyrics to myself.

    We soon arrived at the mall and we both got out and I was astonished at how big this mall was. I usually couldn't afford to shop at places like this so I was very excited. When we walked in there were stores left and right all flashing big sales signs. Dan guided the way trying to avoid annoying salespeople urging us to buy their product.

     "Here we are" he said lifting his hand up to gesture at the store sign. It read "Selfridges" and when we walked in it looked quite "posh" as some would say. There were shelves stacked with shoes and accessories that cost more than my whole wardrobe. Hangers of shirts and folded jeans filled the isles.

  "Pick out anything you want kitten" Dan smiled.  I nodded and he walked down another isle leaving me alone. I found several cute shirts and jeans my favorite shirt being a dark blue button-up with small  white dots littered all over it. I plugged in my earphones and hummed the song as I looked through the clothes.

Rolling down your tinted window

    I felt someone walk next to me.

Driving next to me real slow, he said,

  They moved closer making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Let me take you for a joyride

They pulled their hood down revealing their face.

I've got some candy for you inside

It was the wolf who attacked me a few days ago.

Running through the parking lot

I turned to run but he grabbed me by the shirt.

He chased me and he wouldn't stop.

He held something up to my nose and I inhaled it feeling dizzy and all I could hear was the song faintly.

Tag, your it