Chapter One

Cameron's POV

"Cam you have balls you know that?" One of my friends said. I laughed.

"Hell yeah I do."

I was dared to cover our college professor's car with something he hates. And that's glitter. Five pounds of it.

I have done so many dares my college years that I don't even keep track any more. It's my last year in college and I want to do the best dares before I graduate.

"Hey Cam we have an ultimate dare for you. And if you don't do it you'll owe us a thousand dollars." Nick said. I scoffed.

"Please. I think- wait no, I can and will do it. Besides I need that money for my college loans. I'm almost done paying them off already." I say confidently.

I mean I pretty much done the worst things already. Like petting a wild skunk, stepping on a campfire while the flames were still wild, to running across a wild and busy traffic. It was funny. I caused a major traffic jam. No one was hurt though. But they were pissed.

"We dare you to kiss your roommate."

I remain silent with wide eyes. My roommate. A guy. And like three years younger than me. Shawn. He's a sophomore here but he's a pretty chill and awesome guy.

"Oh hell no! I can't do that!" I seriously don't want to. Out of all things they dare me to do this?! "He's my roommate! And there's three months left! Choose something else!" Shawn is a cool kid and the thing is... I like him and for me and him to feel awkward every time we come back from our classes will ruin our friendship if he doesn't like me back.

"Wow! How we going to split it guys? 250 each?" Nina said excitedly. I groaned. I mean a thousand dollars isn't that much.

"Yup I'd much rather pay you guys." I say shrugging my shoulders and sighing.

"Boo! Your first turndown on a dare." I nodded.

"And a broke guy after today." I say.

We left the café at our campus and we began to walk to our dorms.

I open my dorm room and I see Shawn playing his guitar. I smiled.

"Hey man." I say fist pumping with him.

"Hey. Sorry I'll put away my guitar. It's late now."

"Nah man!" I say chuckling. "I love when you play the guitar." I say honestly.

"Alright. And thanks." He says smiling.

"Besides I sleep to your music." I say laughing. He chuckles.

"I know. Speaking of which, I heard about Professor Patrick's car. I automatically knew it was you." I grinned.

"Yup! His face was priceless." We laughed until he said,

"Any new dares you have to do?" My laugh died down. Shit. I completely forgot.

"Nah not right now." I say lying. I don't need him knowing about the recent dare that I can't do.

"Wow. Surprising. Well if you don't mind..." He strums his guitar and I lay on bed comfortably.

"Goodnight Shawn."

"Goodnight man."

And I sleep to the sounds of his guitar.

>>>

Hey-ooooo!!! I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't been active for while but I'm back now. Anyways I hope you like the first chapter of my new story!

-Reese