Chapter Six

"He's my boyfriend."

"Oh that's um, cool I guess." I say. I feel angry and hurt at the same time. He had someone. He must've pitied me so I don't have to feel ba-

"Shut up Shawn you're annoying as hell."

"I know I was just kidding. This is Taylor, he is like my best brother ever." I stared at Shawn and started to chuckle and slowly started to laugh loudly. "What's so funny?" Shawn asked me smiling.

"Oh nothing. I just- I'm crazy." It's as if my heart was about to break only for Shawn to joke around. I'm so happy. Shawn just shakes his head.

"Anyways Taylor, how are you?! It's been so long!"

Shawn continues his conversation with the guy Taylor. Although I hate being the third wheel, I should let Shawn do his thing.

"I'll see you later Shawn. You have fun and talk to your friend. I'll be inside if you need me." he smiles and nods.

"Okay Cameron. Thanks." I turn to Taylor and nodded with a small smile.

Shawn's POV

"Not to sound like your matchmaker but he looks perfect for you." I turn to Taylor and laughed.

"I don't know. I mean we kissed one tim-"

"Seriously?! And you didn't tell me?"

"How?! You never text me anymore." I say. He laughs.

"Still!" I chuckled.

"Anyways, yes we kissed but it was because he was dared to or he will have to owe a thousand dollars to his friends."

"He probably made that up so he can kiss those nice delicious lips." I laugh and punch his arm.

"Shut up dude. I mean I didn't mind because I kind of like him and also I don't think your girlfriend would like what you're saying to me."

"Well I don't think your boyfriend liked what you said to him about me being your boyfriend." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? And he's not my boyfriend." Taylor sighs.

"If you noticed he looked sad or angry in the inside for a split second, and when you said you were kidding he looked so relieved."

"I didn't even realize." I mean after the dare he was being very close to me. And to be honest I do have a crush on him. So I would love to believe what Taylor is telling me is right.
"I do have a crush on him so hopefully you're probably right." Taylor punches my arm.

"Of course I am! I know these things!"

We continued talking and we pretty much are caught up in everything. Then I talked about how Cameron took me out to eat dinner and when I had a crush on him. Then we just started talking about random things to keep the conversation going. And some of them are really weird. But that's Taylor for you. Haven't changed since I last saw him two years ago. Always funny and caring and always has your back.

"You know it's only 5:14. You want to see my house?" Taylor asks. I smiled wide.

"You have a house?" I asked surprised. He looks at me pretending to be hurt.

"You expected that I lived in a apartment or a trailer or in a box?" I laughed.

"No no it's not that. Anyways I would like to see your home." I say to him.

"Good! And then we can have some tacos afterwards." I chuckled.

"Alright. But let me tell Cameron. He's the one who brought me here." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." I punch his arm and he chuckles.

We both went inside and Taylor is right next to me. Very close.

"Let's see if Cameron gets jealous." He says smirking.

"Your crazy."

"Yup. But remember I have a girlfriend." He says looking at me "seriously" as if I'll get feelings for him.

"Don't worry. You're a brother. And I do not want to ruin the awesome relationship we have." I say. He smiles.

"Same. I got your back and you got mine."  I nod and we see Cameron sitting, alone in the front of the house.

"Look at Cameron. I don't want to go knowing he was like that." Taylor looks at me with surprise.

"For a guy like him I thought he would be surrounded by friends."

"Can he come with us?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I don't want to be cleaning off white stuff off my own home if its not mine." He smirked and it took me a while to process what he said.

"Taylor! What the hell!" I say yelling. Probably too loud because Cameron turned around.

We walked to the the front of the house and Cameron smiles wide.

"What's up?"

"Well I'm going to see Taylor's home. Its a house supposedly." I say with a smirk. Taylor punches my arm. 

"It is a house!" Cameron smiles but it's small and he chuckles.

"Anyways want to come?" Cameron turns away slowly. And I can see a small frown.

"No it's fine. You can go on ahead." I turn to Taylor and he sighs.

"Nope you're coming with us." Taylor says stern.

"No it's okay I can-"

"Alright it's cool." I look at Taylor with a glare and he gives me the look. He's had an idea. He puts an arm around me and walks with me slowly. "Follow along." Taylor says quietly.

"What?"

"Oh Shawn after we look around my house, there's a girl I know who loves to play guitar and she is a very gorgeous lady. I want you to meet her. But if she isn't your type theres a guy who is my neighbor who sings all the time. And I think you might love him." Taylor whispers a countdown of three and when he reached zero,

"Wait! I actually have nothing to do let me come. Also I love guitar and singing, right Shawn? I listen to you all the time. " Cameron says running to us. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Taylor who is smirking. I nodded at Cameron and Taylor.

"Yeah."

Cameron does like me. Or at least he is starting to. And it gives me high hopes.