Chapter Seven

We arrived at Taylor's house and I gotta say it is a pretty nice house. And I can see Cameron looking at the house right next to it, repeatedly.

I rode with Cameron and Taylor drove his car which is pretty god damn amazing. I honestly wanted to ride with him but he "insisted" and Cameron agreed, completely.

We got out of the car and Taylor smiles and presents his home.

"Welcome to mi casa. What do you think?"

"I love the look of the house Tay. But is there anything inside?" I say with a smirk. He gives me a glare and unlocks the front door.

"See for yourself, dick." I laughed and we walked to his front door and he unlocks it. Once we entered, it was no empty house.

We walked to the living room and there's this cozy atmosphere that makes it feel like I'm home. Everything organized and clean. Hmph that's shocking.

"This is nice. I love it. Don't you?" I ask Cameron. He nods as he looks around.

"It's stunning."

We were exploring the house and then we heard someone singing. Taylor smirks and turns to me.

"That's him, Cody."

Cameron's POV

What is it with Taylor's smirk? Why is he always smirking at Shawn? I can't let Shawn see other people. I mean he can but he can't go out with them. So whoever Cody is, will not be meeting Shawn today.

"Cody huh? How old is h-?"

"Hey Shawn don't you have that English Exam tomorrow morning?" I ask cutting him off.

"Umm I don't-"

"Well it was nice meeting you Taylor but have a nice day. I hope we meet again soon." Shawn looks at me and turns to Taylor.

"Well I guess I gotta go. Anyways put your number in my phone." They exchanged numbers and they hugged. "Well I'll see you soon Tay."

"You too Shawn. It's been amazing seeing you again."

"You too, take care." They smiled at each other and I walked out with Shawn.

Once we were outside I rushed Shawn to my car. I don't want ANYBODY having a interest in Shawn in a dating type of way. I mean it is kind of selfish but I like Shawn!

I drove out of the parking space and headed back to campus.

"You hungry?" I asked him as we pass a few restaurants.

"Naah I'm good. But I could go for a smoothie though." He says pointing at the smoothie place, 'Smoothie King' (Actual Place where I live).

"That sounds good." I say smiling.

We head inside and it smells absolutely fruity and feels cold. Obviously.

"Welcome! What can I get you two men." The lady says with a bright smile. I turn to Shawn.

"You first." I say smiling. He blushes. And smiles sheepishly.

"Umm... I would like.... I would like a... Uhhh... A strawberry... Kiwi smoothie, less thick, and large please." I laughed.

"About time!" He pushes me lightly.

"Sorry." The lady chuckles.

"It's fine. And you?" She says looking at me.

"A strawberry mango smoothie please. Large also. And thick." I say simply and smiled wide at Shawn.

"Okay that will be $7.13." Shawn was about to pull out his wallet but I handed the lady a ten.

"It's okay Shawn. I got this. And don't need to pay me back." I say before he says anything. He smiles wide.

"Thank you Cameron I really appreciate it."

The lady hands us my change and went to the back. We sat at a table and I sit staring at Shawn. He's so damn amazing. He looks at his phone and seems to be texting someone. Well, gives me more time to look at him.

Why is Shawn so amazing? I want to ask him out now but I have to wait. I have to wait until he makes a move. At least a small one. And I'll ask him out. We know each other well now, we have become closer, we got each other backs, and it's only been three days. But it's too soon.

"So Shawn?" He looks up and nods.

"Yeah?"

"How'd you meet Taylor? He's a pretty chill guy." He smiles bright.

"Well he used to be my neighbor. And one day when I missed my bus I freaked out because I overslept because I studied for my exam for English. He saw me literally run after the bus and he laughed. I got embarrassed but he offered to take me to school. He already graduated and he's two years older than me. But yeah..."

He continues to talk about Taylor and as I'm listening more and more I come up with a plan to have Shawn like me. Since Taylor knows more about Shawn than I do, I will see if he will help me have Shawn like me. And from what I'm hearing, Taylor really does sound like a really cool guy.

"Smoothies are done! Sorry it took us five minutes, blender was acting funny." We smiled and walked up to the front and grabbed our cups.

"It's okay ma'am." Shawn says. I nodded and smiled in agreement.

"Have a great day ma'am." I say. And Shawn waves.

"You too and thank you!"

As we walk out we took a sip and oh my god it tasted too good.

"I want whatever they used for this." Shawn says.

"It tastes great!"

>>

We head back to our dorm room and we immediately jumped into bed. But then I groan loudly and got back up.

"What? Forgot something?" Shawn says.

"No, I need to finish my English essay. I got six pages but I need two more and it's due in a couple days." I get up and walk to my desk table and open up my laptop.

"Oh, well if you don't mind..." He pulls out his guitar and I smile wide.

"I dont. That will actually help me focus. I focus more with music." He nods and smiles. And I continue typing my essay.

///

Hey guys! Sorry for a week late update but here's the chapter! Also have you heard the whole illuminate album?!!!?? It's amazing!!!!!!! I have it downloaded from iTunes and bought the copy from Walmart!!! But the guitar pick that came with it, I fucking lost it!!!!! Hopefully I'll find it. But Anyways thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

What's your top three favorite songs from Illuminate other than Treat You Better, Mercy, and Ruin? Mine is,

No Promises.
Roses.
Understand.