Chapter Twelve

A/N: Before anyone thinks about saying anything, this is not always how college exam week works.

Exam Week

It's Monday morning and me and Shawn got up to have some coffee and do a little just-in-case-I-forgot-something studying. We both had some good sleep and we are ready for the first two exams we will be having. Wow after this week the college year will be over. And then I- my heart drops.

I won't see Shawn again.

"Cameron are you alright? You are already nervous? What about that cocky talk we had yesterday about being so ready?" He says chuckling. Does he not realize the situation? If he doesn't, I don't want him to know yet.

"Yeah, yeah I uh um I just had bad thoughts." Shawn pats my back and kisses my cheek.

"Hey don't have those thoughts. Let's just be confident. We studied really hard. Besides you have four exams and I have five. So by Thursday exams will end. And on Friday you and me can celebrate with a fancy date." He says raising his brows. I laughed and smiled.

"Okay Shawn. For you."

Once we finished breakfast it was time to get to class. I have two today, one tomorrow, and another Wednesday. But each exam is like three hours long.

I go into my third class where my first exam is held. Our instructor gave us the rules and passes out our exams. I take a deep breath.

"You may now begin." Our instructor says. And I turn to the first page.

End of the first day of exams.

I sigh in relief that exams were over for today and toss my shoes to the corner of the room. I jump onto Shawn's bed and just laid there. The exams weren't as hard as I thought but it was just too long. But I feel like I did really good.

An hour passed and Shawn comes into the dorm and sighs deeply.

"How was the exams Shawn?" I asked. He smiles and chuckles lightly.

"All the anxiety I had this morning was built up for nothing. The exams seemed easy. Thanks to you for helping me out." He laid in bed with me and I kiss his forehead.

"Well you're welcome. Exams were good for me too."

"Good. And this week will be over before we know it."

~

And he was right. It's Thursday and although I don't have exams today, Shawn has his. I want to surprise him so when he comes we can celebrate a little early.

It's almost four pm and I go to the grocery store and grabbed a couple things.

"Heyyy!!! Cameron!" I turn around and I see my friends. Oh god I feel like it's been a while since I saw them.

"Hey guys! What's up? How was your exams?" They all sighed.

"Boring as hell!" Lucas said. I laughed and gave them all a hug.

"Well what are you guys up to?" I asked. I look in their cart and I rolled my eyes. "Of course." I said laughing.

"You should join us! You were our favorite! And we haven't seen you in weeks!" I laughed.

"Okay calm down." I thought about it but I agreed. Shawn won't mind.

I follow my friends and after checking out I take some of the stuff into my car and went to one of my friends houses. Since alcohol isn't allowed in campus. Even if you're 21 or older.