Chapter Three

He looked at me with wide eyes and a blush creeping on his face.

"O-oh t-that's um, interesting." He says scratching his arm.

"Yeah and if I don't do it I have to owe my so called 'friends' a thousand dollars. And I'd much rather not."

We stay quiet for a couple minutes and it's really starting to reach my nerves. I feel so uneasy.

"So what's the plan?" And finally the air become breathable and comforting. Yes!!

"Well I was thinking we could just go for it. But near my friends. They want real proof." He nods but looks nervous. "I'm sorry you got into this and I understand if you don't-"

"No it's fine. Text your friends."

We arranged a simple plan. We will be near the campus beach for a "beach day" and I will "unexpectedly" kiss Shawn. He will pretend to be shocked and he will run to the dorm and I will pull on my hair and flick off my friends.

"This is going to be so weird." I hear Shawn whispering probably thinking I didn't hear. I sigh.

"Don't worry. I'll make it up to you. My friends are going to pay." I say punching his arm.

We walk near the beach and I can see my friends hiding near a cliff.

"Are they here?" Shawn says. I nod.

"Let's just have fun." He smiles.

"Alright. Let's go." Shawn runs towards the waves and he's himself. Energetic and chill.

I look at my friends and they have a thumbs up and gestures me to go. I flick them off. Too early but oh well.

"Come on Cameron!! The water isn't that cold!" Shawn says with laughter and a big smile. It honestly makes my heart flutter.

"Coming!"

We actually are having fun today in the beach. It seems to get less and less awkward and weird. Well at least for me.

After five minutes it's time. I give Shawn three blinks. He nods and we get out of the water.

I walk slower to be behind him and my friends are pointing at Shawn like they are trying to press a button a hundred miles per hour. Not literally. But I glared at them.

"Isn't this fun?!" I shout.

"Yeah it was, but I'm hungry." Shawn says smiling. Then nods for the plan.

"Okay let's get something then... In three I'll grab you." I whisper

I'm still walking behind him and he's flexing his arms above his head.

He has such a muscular body.

Three. Two. One.

I run up to him and turned him around and kissed him. And my lips stung repeatedly. My whole body was stinging in... Pleasure. The stinging was replaced with the warm rushing flow of blood in my veins.

This feels amazing. Then I feel Shawn kissing back. And my body's pleasure increased times three or a hundred. I didn't stop and neither did Shawn. This felt too good. I lick Shawn's bottom lip and he actually gives me entrance. This wasn't part of the plan. But I don't care.

Of all the girlfriends I have ever had. I never in my life felt something this good. Shawn pulled away quickly and looks at me. I frown. And he ran away. I just look at him. I touch my lips and turn to my friends who are surprised.

"Shawn wait!" I say running after him. What am I doing?

He kept running like I said he should do. But I wasn't suppose to chase after him. And finally I caught up with him near our dorm.

"What are you doing dude?" He asked confused and a bit flushed. "Aren't you suppose to confront your friends?"

"I... Want to eat dinner tonight?" He looks at me unbelievably but smiles. "On me."

"Well... sure why not?" He says. There's no weird atmosphere. Just a comforting one. "But we have to change our clothes. You know, no pants, no shirt, no shoes, no service." I chuckle.

"Alright let's go." We head back to the dorm like nothing ever happened.