Chapter Thirteen

Unedited (will edit grammar and spelling mistakes I made, if any).

Shawn's POV cont.

I carried Cameron onto my bed as he mumbles in his sleep. I took off his shoes and I turned off the lights. Although I am a little upset that he went out to party and I came home-... home? I stare at Cameron, the dim lights glowing from the outside of the window blinds. I sigh knowing that probably I will never see him again in two weeks. But that won't stop me from loving him. And I think that's what's going to hurt me the most. That I actually do love him. I'm already so used to his touch.

I put my arms around him as his head is pressed against my chest.

The next morning.

"Ohhh god..." I wake up to Cameron's groaning. He has a major headache. That's for sure.

"I'll get you some water." I say quietly as I got up from the bed. I grab a water bottle from the fridge and some pain relieving pills. "Here take this." He takes the pills and the bottle.

"Thanks babe." I nod as I sat on the bed. After he swallows the pills and drinks the whole bottle of water I chuckled.

"So no celebration date tonight?" He turns to me confused.

"What are you talking about? Of course we are going out tonight." He smiles then frowns. "I'm sorry I went to the party and didn't say anything." I pat his back.

"It's okay Cameron. You need time with your friends too. I trust you. Although I was a bit upset but that was until I saw that it was for the graduating colleagues. I probably would've told you to go anyways because... you did it. You're about to graduate." I say smiling.

"Shawn... but what about us?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask that because it was like a punch to the chest.

"You know we can always video chat and visit each other you know?" He smiles.

"You're right." He hugs me and I hug him back.

"Now go take a shower. You smell like alcohol and vomit." He lets go quickly and blushes.

"Oh man. I'm sorry." I laugh.

"It's cool just go."

He grabs a towel and heads to the bathroom.

While he was showering I texted my mom and dad good morning and that finally my second year of college is nearly over. And I'll be coming home in three weeks. While texting I opened my laptop to watch a movie.

Couple hours later

"So no more classes." Cameron says after the movie was finished. I look up to him and got off his legs.

"Yeah. Which is nice. Now we, we'll I can relax until next semester."

"Yeah. But in the time being let's go out and have fun!" I smile as he got up and grabbed my hand.

I change my clothes to something more causal and charged my phone a little bit.

"So where are we going to go?"

"To a park." He says smiling.

I guess I'm a park activity type of mood. I mean it is nice out. Cameron was about to head out and I grabbed my keys but Cameron tells me to put it back.