Chapter Ten

Previously on Power Rangers

"I will once and for all destroy you and rule over this planet." The evil leader says. I get on my knees, my other friends and sensei on the ground unable to move.

"No. I won't let you do that." I say catching my breath.

"Shawn..." Is what I hear my friends say.

"I will end your tyranny." I say and I run at him.

(I'm just messing with you lol)

Cameron's POV

Best day of my life. And that night I got to cuddle with him in his comfortable bed. His arms and leg wrapped on me. I could get used to this.

The next morning I woke up and Shawn wasn't in bed. I got up and a piece of paper fell off.

I went to the library to study. And I'll be at Taylor's. Also don't forget your essay! You're almost done!

I smile as I read it. And like he said I got up and went to my computer. But as soon as I sat down, I got back up. Why? Because I am hungry. I look through our mini fridge and grab a gallon of milk and made cereal.

After two hours of focusing and thinking I'm finally done with the essay. So now I don't have to worry about it until Tuesday. But now that I'm done, I'm still alone. And I'm bored. I want to see Shawn. I check the time and it's 3:12 PM.
So I decided to go around the city.

After getting dressed I went out and drove away from campus. I go into the city and find a Starbucks to have something to eat.

I parked my car and went inside.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?" The lady asks.

"Can I get a caramel frappuccino and a blueberry scone please?" She nods.

"Of course. Name?"

"Cameron."

She gets my order and I pay.

"Thank you." I say.

"You're welcome. Have a great day." I nod.

"You too."

An hour passes and I am dying of boredom. Without Shawn I feel alone. I sit on a bench at a park and started texting Shawn.

Hey Shawn I'm super bored.

Aww what are you doing?

I'm at a park just sitting.

You're done with your essay?

Yeah been finished with it.

Okay babe. You want to come over at Taylor's?

You don't think he would mind?

He said get your ass over here 😅

Okay 😆

I arrive at Taylor's place and when I was about to knock I see the door is slightly open. I push it open slightly and look around.

"Shawn?" I hear noises upstairs and I still call out his name.

I walk up the stairs and I hear jumping noises. I get confused and I listen closely to where it's coming from and then I hear a bark and laughter. I open the door where it came from and I see Shawn with a dog on the bed.

"Hey Cameron! Taylor let you in?" I smiled wide.

"No the door was open." He just shakes his head.

"He says he's worried if a burglar comes in but leaves it open just to get a dog toy from the garage." He says chuckling. "Anyways this is Taylor's dog, he got him from the shelter." He says hugging the dog. I sit next to him and rub the dogs head.

"Aww how adorable." The dog licks my face and I laugh.

"I got one lovable dog." Taylor says walking in. He squeezes the dog toy and the dog jumps and Taylor tosses the toy.

"Yeah he's really nice." I say.

"Yeah, so I hear you and my brother over here are going out?" He says. I get a little nervous but I nod.

"Yeah, he's amazing. I always want to be near him because when he's around I always feel happy and all giddy. Like right now. I want to hug him tightly and I want him to hug me even tighter." I say looking into Shawn's eyes with a smile.

"Uh *fake gag* too much love:" Taylor says and Shawn laughs.

"Shut up Taylor, you're like that to your girlfriend." Taylor punches my arm and laughs.

"I know I'm just playing." I chuckle and then Taylor looks straight at me.

"But one thing you need to know Cameron. If you do anything to ruin Shawn and break his soul, I mean Shawn could literally kick your ass ten feet into the ground. But he's way too nice to do that. So I will personally and literally kill you. " I widen my eyes for a second but smiled.

"Don't worry. Because I know I will never want to harm Shawn in any way. Or even think about making him upset. Shawn's too special for that."

"Aw." Shawn's says chuckling. "Same here. I will never want to hurt you or cause you to be upset. You're way to gorgeous for that. The only tears I want to see on your face is the tears of joy that we will share. " I blush and look down to cover my wide smile.

Shawn grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"Um okay, *fake gag* too much." Taylor says. We laugh.

I will make Shawn happy. And I will never do anything to hurt him.

So chapter ten! Yay! 1/2 done with this book!