Chapter Nine

I wake up hearing the slow rise in the bed.

"Afternoon sleepyhead." Shawn says. I smile.

"Afternoon." I slowly get up and I feel only a little nauseous.

"Feeling better?" He asks.

"Yeah just a bit nauseous that's all."

"You're probably hungry that's why." My stomach growls.

"Yeah I think I am."

"Well get dressed. We can go to a café." I chuckle.

"Okay then."

I got up and I find an outfit to wear and so does Shawn.
After getting dressed we walked out and Shawn turns to the right which is weird because my car is on the left side of campus. I stare at Shawn and he waves keys in front of me.

"What? Didn't think I had a car too?" I smiled wide.

"Ohhh! Ahaha sorry."

We walked to Shawn's car and I have to say it's a really nice black car.

"This is my car." He says as he unlocks the doors.

"That's a badass car. Fit for a badass guy like you." I say with a wink.

"Just get in."

Shawn's POV

I'm so glad that Cameron's getting better but I think it's making him very confident towards me. Which is a good thing and I don't mind because I find it funny. Like when he called me a hot guy this early morning, I felt my cheeks heat up. But I'm glad he's okay. He had me extremely worried. And this will be his little treat from me. There's this amazing cafe that I know Cameron would absolutely love.

Once we got there Cameron's mouth opened and he smiled wide.

"You know this place?" I asked him.

"Oh! I love this place."

Once we got in it smells delicious.

"Hello Shawn! Nice to see you! And you too Cameron!" Jamie, my favorite person in the world. She's like a grandma to me. And she knows Cameron?

"Hi Jamie! How are you?" Cameron says.

"Oh the usual. I haven't seen you in a month! And seems like you got lucky to be friends with this one." She says winking at Cameron. He blushes and I rose my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." She says with a wink.

"Oh Jamie." I say laughing.

"Well today's my lucky day seeing both my most favorite boys slash customers together here! As the owner and chef here I will prepare you both a wonderful breakfast meal!"

Me and Cameron just looked at her shocked and we both hugged her.

"Thanks Jamie!" We both say.

She got us a nice table and gave us our drinks. And since she knows Cameron that means she knows a lot about u- oh crap!

"So Shawn's how's the roommate?" Cameron was about to sip his drink but stopped.

"What about the roommate?" Cameron asks. Oh man! Oh man!

"Shawn secretly likes his roommate." We talked about it last week! Why now!!! Why- "Just like how you like your roommate since the second you first met him and his amazing guitar skil-" She stops and turns to me and him. As I turn to Cameron and her as he turns to me and her.

Awkward...

"Ummm... I'll get your meals ready!" And she runs towards the kitchen leaving me and Cameron staring at each other. Then we chuckled.

"So can this be a date instead?" Cameron asks. I smiled wide.

"Okay. This is our first date."

About fifteen minutes has passed and Jamie comes with our meals while me and Cameron were laughing about a story he was telling.

"Still love Jamie?" She asks with a wide smile. Me and Cameron nods.

"We always love our Jamie." Cameron says.

"You helped us out." I say.

"Great! I'm a hero!" We laugh and she puts down some napkins. "Enjoy your meal!"

"God I love her." I say as she walked away.

""Yeah. She's amazing. And so is this food."

Mmm, steak with potatoes and scrambled eggs with hash browns, a biscuit, and a side of honey, ketchup; and steak sauce. And like always, it was deliciously amazing.

"Anyways, besides this delicious food, every time I come in to our dorm I always hope that you were playing with your guitar. Hearing you play makes me like you more and more. You're so talented and amazing." I smiled really hard. Cameron is making me so happy just for saying that.

"You're making me super shy now." I say covering my face.

"Sorry. I got a bit carried away." He says laughing.

"It's fine. I mean you're amazing too. Like I said. You're funny and kind and your smile makes me happy because you're happy." He scratches the back of his head and he's blushing too.

"Now you're making me shy. No one has ever said that to me before. Or anything like that." I smile at him and we continue eating.

After we finished Jamie came over.

"Good?" Me and Cameron looked at her.

"Oh come on!" I say shocked.

"Jamie you know that we absolutely love your food." Cameron says.

"I know, well I hope you both have a great day." She says as she takes the plates.

Wait what?

"Wait you forgot the check." I said.

"It's on the house this time."

"Aw thank you so much Jamie." Cameron says.

"Yeah thank you. Greatly appreciate it."

"You're very welcome boys. But don't expect that all the time. This is a once in a while thing. Since you both help me out here sometimes and give me good company."

"Alright Jamie."

Before we left we have Jamie a hug and kiss and said that we'll be seeing her soon.

We got into the car and I turn to Cameron.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Well... Let's just relax today and walk around the beach."

"Sounds great."

Wow two chapters in less than a week?! I'm on a roll now! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for voting and reading and commenting!! Love you!