I. House of a New Beginning

House of Anubis: Wadjet's Warning
By KurtDestin

~ § § § § § ~

~ § § § § § ~I: House of a New Beginning

~ § § § § § ~
I: House of a New Beginning

"This is the meeting we've been dreading the most . . ." Eddie sighed.

"Is it really time?" Alfie questioned.

"No, we're going out for cupcakes." Patricia spat sarcastically.

Eddie, Patricia, Alfie, Fabian, and KT sat in a circle in the attic of Anubis House. Graduation was within close hours and the other residents of Anubis House waited anxiously in the lobby, believing the small group had gone to pick up their dry-cleaned caps and gowns.

"A long time ago, Patricia, Amber, Alfie, and I were formed into a group. This group came to be known as Sibuna. Nina Martin was sent up here into this very basement by a hoax, only to discover the beginning of a house full of secrets. This is the place where the soul of Sibuna sparked. Now, where we began, is where we shall end Sibuna once and for all. This house might be full of secrets, but Sibuna won't be here to uncover them anymore. Thank you and that is all. Sibuna?" Fabian said raising a hand over his eye.

"Sibuna!" Everyone cheered.

~ § § § § § ~

It was late at night and Fabian sat in a restaurant with Mara, Jerome, Joy, Alfie, Willow, and KT. Meanwhile, Eddie and Patricia were out eating dinner with Mr. Sweet.

"I can't believe we're no longer high school students," Willow sighed "It's strange."

"If you're feeling strange, then something is definitely up." Jerome rolled his eyes.

"Good one, Jerome!" Alfie chuckled.

"Alfie!" growled Willow.

"Erm- I mean- Shut up, Jerome!"

"Thanks for letting me come along." KT sighed "I feel like the only single one here."

"Cheer up, KT." Mara put her glass of water down "Being in a relationship shouldn't matter. What matters is that you're here."

That's when Joy's phone went off and she scurried off to the bathroom, dragging KT along with her.

"Hello?" Joy answered.

"Hello, ma'am. Might this be Joy Mercer?"

"Yes, why?"