X. House of Sands

House of Anubis: Wadjet's Warning
By KurtDestin

~ § § § § § ~

~ § § § § § ~X

~ § § § § § ~
X. House of Sands

Nina and Joy finished searching the girl's rooms and hurried down the stairs.

"Dang it! I thought we had it this time!" Nina sighed.

"We still have one more room." Joy reassured.

"You're right, Joy. For a second there, I was ready to give up. It's crazy. I'm willing to give up for not finding the right room, but Amber, Willow, and Fabian's lives are in danger because of me. I can't just give up like that. I'm pathetic . . ."

"No, you're not. Someone pathetic wouldn't be trying their hardest to find the ones they care about, no matter the cost."

"Thanks, Joy. You're a good friend." Nina smiled.

"You too, Nina. Now let's get into that room."

Nina and Joy hurried into the next room and both crawled onto the floor. Nina gave Joy her ring and held her locket tightly.

"Here goes nothing." Joy sighed and inserted her ring.

Nina clenched her locket to her chest tightly and released her grip, inserting it into the slot. The secret passage opened, revealing the entrance to the cave which we'd hoped for.

"Yes!" Nina and Joy exclaimed.

"I'll go get the others. You go down there and look around." Joy stood up and urged Nina to enter.

Nina crawled into the cave and Kiy took the locket and ring, leaving Nina in the cave, unable to escape.

~ § § § § § ~

Joy hurried out of the room, looking for the others. Her eyes were immediately drawn towards Alfie and Jerome, laughing with Mick. Joy started towards them, butbwad cut off by Patricia.

"Joy, why are you out here?"

"We found the way inside the cave. We need to get the others."

"Well Alfie and Jerome are over there and Eddie is eating, but I don't recall where KT went." Patricia sighed.

"I guess KT will have to wait because at the moment, Nina is currently trapped in those caves and I'm the only one who can open the door." Joy stressed, revealing the locket and the ring to Patricia.