IX. House of Sibuna/House of Joy

House of Anubis: Wadjet's Warning
By KurtDestin

~ § § § § § ~

~ § § § § § ~IX

~ § § § § § ~
IX. House of Sibuna

A day had passed and Mara regained full consciousness. Patricia and Joy still awaited in Joy's room for a plan.

"Why can't I go outside?" Mara wondered.

"You just can't, okay?" Patricia rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, Mara, we'll be out of here soon." Joy reassured.

Mara nodded and sat down on Joy's bed.

"Now we have to make up a—" Patricia began when the door opened, revealing Nina and Eddie.

"What do we have here?" Nina crossed her arms.

"I can explain—" Joy tried to speak.

"Don't." Another voice let out. Jerome's head popped up behind Nina's and Joy gasped in shock.

"You're with them?" Patricia crossed her arms "That's low, even for you."

"I'm so sor—" Jerome began.

"I can't believe you, Jerome! Did you tell her—" Joy intervened.

"That you're the Osirian now? Yeah, he didn't forget that little detail." Nina barked, extending her hand towards Joy "Now hand over my necklace and the ring. That way, no one else gets hurt."

"Did he tell you about Fabian?" Patricia asked, silencing the room.

His name shook Nina to her core. It's like every time someone else spoke his name, the pain grew stronger. There was no way to deafen the pain. There was no escape.

"Yes. Yes he did." Eddie spoke and reassured Nina.

"So who are you three?" Joy questioned.

"We're Sibuna." Nina raised her head.

"You restarted Sibuna without me! Last time I checked, I was in it longer than both of them!" Patricia barked, glaring at Eddie and Jerome.

"Look, I'm not involved in this! Just give them what they want and forget any of this ever happened. Please!" Jerome begged.

"What is going on?" Mara asked, pulling herself forward "I'm not catching on very well."

"Shut it, Mara." Patricia snapped.