VII. House of Sides

House of Anubis: Wadjet's Warning
By KurtDestin

~ § § § § § ~

~ § § § § § ~VII

~ § § § § § ~
VII. House of Sides

Nina woke up in a panic. She had been having bad dreams all night. She reached around her neck to see if her locket was glowing, only to realize it wasn't there. Immediately, she ran downstairs to Eddie's room and busted through his door.

"Nina! What's—"

"It's gone. My locket is gone."

"Did you take it off?"

"I never take it off. With Joy having her ring and my locket being missing, we may never get back to Amber."

"You're right, Nina. What should we do?"

"We need to find my locket. Fast."

~ § § § § § ~

Mick and KT sat beside one another and were chatting about strange things in their lives.

"Okay, what's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?" Mick smirked.

"Ketchup and Oreos. You?"

"Cinnamon frog legs."

"We are a really strange couple." KT sighed.

"I think it's nice." Mick smiled "It's different with you."

"I agree." KT cuddled up against Mick as they resumed their strange conversation.

~ § § § § § ~

Patricia sat alone. She had to learn what was really going on.

'Okay . . . First off, why are Nina and Eddie acting so suspicious? Wanting Joy's ring, sneaking around. Wait, you don't think . . . No! They wouldn't start up Sibuna again! Not without me, right?'

As Patricia kept contemplating to herself, Alfie slipped inside her room.

"Hello, Patricia."

"What do you want, Alfie?"

"I was curious about the fact that we have been sneaking around behind Nina and the other's backs. It makes me feel like we're back in high school. Back in Sibuna."