II. House of Worry/House of Warnings

House of Anubis: Wadjet's Warning
By KurtDestin

~ § § § § § ~

~ § § § § § ~II: House of Worry/House of Warnings

~ § § § § § ~
II: House of Worry/House of Warnings

Since it was summer, Trudy went back home to her family that next morning. Nina, Joy, Patricia, Amber, KT, Jerome, Alfie, and Mick were granted permission to stay in the house for the rest of the summer.

It was the beginning of June and Nina had woken up. After she'd gotten dressed, she hurried downstairs and into the kitchen to find Joy cooking eggs for Jerome, Alfie, and Mick who were having a eat off.

"Alfie, you know I'm the clear egg-eating champ." Mick boasted.

"Yeah, against toddlers!" Jerome laughed.

"Good one, Jerome!" Alfie's face lit up.

"Of course you're on his side." Mick smirked "But this contest is between Alfie and I. So how about you shut your mouth and start counting."

"He got you good, Jerome!" Alfie chuckled.

"Look who it is! Miss Martin." Jerome said trying to mimic Victor.

"Why are you making Joy cook for you?" Nina crossed her arms "She's your girlfriend, not your slave."

"Oh, this isn't for free." Joy smirked.

"Yeah. Every egg they eat costs two dollars. Whichever one of these idiots loses has to pay Joy, the other walks out with a stomach full of eggs."

"Sounds like something that you and Alfie would come up with." Nina sighed and Patricia entered the room.

"Mick?"

"Not now, Patricia! I'm in a competition with Alfie." Mick said shoving a hard-fried egg in his mouth.

"Hey, Joy, meet me in my room when you're done feeding these pigs." Patricia frowned and left the room.

Nina followed and before she could go up the stairs, the doorbell rang. This time, she wasn't even excited. Her faith in Fabian showing up became slimmer everyday. Nina opened the door to reveal Eddie.

"Eddie!" Nina smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Nina." Eddie smiled and set his bag down.

"Weasel?" Patricia gasped.

"Yacker!" Eddie's eyes widened.