Chapter 4: oh glory ;* brendon urie

Dezaraye's p.o.v 

I stood by the car and waited for him to get done checking out. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from my ex saying " Hey babe I'm sorry please come back we can fix things..."  my anger got the best of me and I threw my phone on the ground and it shattered right in front of Brendon's feet. I looked up and he just walked over and calmly hugged me. I cried into his shoulder and he turned us so he was against the car and I was leaning on him. " Brendon....why would he do this to me?" I asked looking up into his eyes and saw a mix of anger sadness and something else..weird...

" He said that ....." he stopped and looked like he was thinking what to say. " He said he got bored.. but I don't see how that's possible. because I have only known you for 2 and a half hours and every second I find something new about you that is magical..." he said sighing and searching my eyes for something probably hurt from what my ex said. I half smiled and then looked down at our feet his alarm went off. " our flight" I said taking a step back so he could open the door and put our stuff in the car. The ride to the airport was silent but not awkward, comfortable I guess you could say. We bored the plane and I drifted off to sleep leaning on his shoulder before the plane even took off. 

When I woke up we were in L.A and people were exiting the plane Brendon was asleep too. I gently shook him and whispered " Brendon wake up we are here" he opened his eyes slowly and looked shocked and then just hugged me......

Brendon's P.O.V 

I heard someone whisper and shake me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the girl from what I thought was a beautiful nightmare. I hugged her she is real and here with me I just smiled...she must think I'm insane. I let go of her and said " I thought you were just a dream..." she smirked " that must have been one fucked up nightmare" I shook my head " it was beautiful..like you"  she just laughed and shook her head gathering her bag and handing me mine. We walked to the baggage claim and I called Pete.

+phone call+

P: hey bden

B: Hey we're at the airport can you give us a ride( I hope he wont be mad when he finds out its his little sister not Sarah ....he has never liked surprises)

P: Sure man be there in a bit 

B: cool thanks bye

+end phone call+

I turned to a very angry looking Dezaraye... I rubbed the back of my neck " He probably won't be mad..." "he hates suprises and me so I just hope he doesnt murder someone" she said with an angry  pout. Damn, she is cute when she is mad. I smiled she just huffed and took off towards the  door... I laughed to myself her and Pete have that in common too.

30 mins of silence later~

Dezarayes P.O.V 

Pete's car pulled up I stayed behind Brendon knowing Pete was gonna go off. "Hey bden where's Sarah?" he asked walking towards us. Brendon shoved me into Pete and stepped back...dick... "What Deza....how...why...WHAT THE HELL???!!!"  he said fuming at Brendon. "Tell him doll" Brendon said shooting me an encouraging look.  Ha like that was gonna help now.

"Pete he dumped me and I have nowhere else to stay and Brendon found me in my hideaway place and brought me back here please don't hate me I missed you..." I said without taking a breath and stepped back closer to Brendon. "in.the.car.both.of.you.now." Pete said pissed and then got in the driver's seat.

* ok so I know nobody is reading this but I enjoy writing it so yeah*

**still looking for ideas co-writers or followers so yeah:) thanks**