Chapter 7: shes a handsome woman brendon urie ;*

* Shout out to my new cowriter delanielflores. Go check out her stuffs guys !!*

Pete's p.o.v

We got to her work and there were already guys grabbing at her. I told her to quit this place I would give her a job at the record label.

We got seated in her section. Brendon was fuming and trying to hide it. Weird I know they are close friends but that's all dezi said they were.

She came over flustered and didn't even look up "Hi I'm Dee what can I get you to drink?" "is there a drink special tonight? " I asked and her head shot up she smiled hugely then looked over at Brendon and her smile got bigger and almost deeper.... weird

" I would hug both of you if I didn't have 20 other guys that would want that too." she said before running off and bringing us two beers a piece "brb babes" and with that she was on to her other tables smiling brightly.

Dezaraye's p.o.v

I am so glad they showed up I feel safe and I kinda like how Brendon blushes at how exposed I am ... he is so handsome.... what am I doing. I mentally slap myself and get back to my tables this night will be just fine.

Brendon's p.o.v

She looks so fucking sexy... I just want to... omg what am I doing shut up brain... I look up at Pete and he is following her every move with his eyes. She runs back over with one more beer for each of us and is gone before either of us can say thanks.

Her other tables are finally empty just some stragglers that have already paid she got us burgers to go and clocked out. "Sorry guys, way busy everything is on the house so let's go I want a bath and sleep..." She said walking out with us. "Here take this its cold doll..." I said handing her my hoodie she put it on and snuggled it but was still shivering.

Pete was walking to his car and I was walking to hers with her. I pulled her into my side and rubbed her arm she smiled up at me and then stared at her feet.

This felt perfect... but she doesn't feel the same .... ugh why is she so beautiful and why do we meld so perfectly together.

Dezaraye's p.o.v

I never wanted this walk to my car to end.  My phone went off it was Ryan ... yes, that Ryan. " Hey, hun!" I put my phone back in my pocket why did I feel guilty. I mean me and Brendon were just friends..right?....

* sorry this is soo short it is a filler chapter I will have a full more eventful chapter (or 2 ) tomorrow ... yay I can't believe I have over one hundred reads so grateful thank you all so much for reading ideas criticisms and anything else is welcome and appreciated **