Chapter 15 ~ im sorry i cant be perfect

Pete's letter
Dear big brother,
I'm sorry I never listen to you when life has shown me time and time again that I should. I will contact you once I get where I want to be this isn't good bye I promise. It's merely see ya soon then. I love you and Bronx and if he asks tell him that I had to go save Lego land and he will see me soon. I can't wait to show you that I can be more than a disappointment.
See ya soon then .
Your loving little fuck up,
D ;).

Pete's pov
Brendon finished reading and had tears in his eyes as he asked " what did yours say?" I summarized it and he nodded before standing up and leaving silently. Bronx would be with Ashley for two weeks maybe I can get all this figured out before he gets back. Dammit dezaraye I sigh looking at her abandoned phone on the counter.

Brendons pov
I got home an laid on the couch it still smelled like her. My phone went off I rushed to see if it was her but it was just spencer. I put the phone on the table and tried to drift off to sleep before the years started again.

" brendon. Wake up silly banana brennybear wake upppp " I heard her giggle. I opened my eyes and she was standing there in one of my white shirts paired with knee high red socks. She had her glasses on which was rare. " come on you silly sleepy head get up" she said pulling in my arm. I stood up and she lead me to the bedroom which was adorned with candles and rose petals.

I smiled to my self at the cheesiness " what are you doing love?" She asked in response to me stopping in the door way. She walked back over to me and placed a hand on my chest and another on my cheek she leaned in and kisses me deeply.

I closed my eyes and kissed back she pulled away after a moment. I opened my eyes and I was all alone on the couch in the studio. Damn it was a dream.

Sorry it's taken so long guys. I'm going to do better. I promise. Votes comments ideas all welcome !
~ darth deziewok;)