Chapter 17: the end?

** Don’t kill me**

Third person P.O.V:

Brendon and Pete got to her door at the same time and knocked….”no response…” Brendon said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. They worked together to break the door down and saw her taped to a chair covered in blood.

Brendon ran over and lifted her face trying to get her to wake up crying. Pete found the note left on the floor by the chair.

The Note:

If I can’t have her no one can. There is no use calling the paramedics I made sure she bled out before I left. Now say your final goodbyes hopefully you remember her well…

Brendon and Pete sat there crying on her lap when they heard her wheeze they both shot their heads up and Pete called 911 and Brendon started unstrapping her. The ambulance came and took her away.

Brendon’s P.O.V:

I was sitting by her hospital bed holding her cold pale hand, watching her chest rise and fall, and listening to her heart monitor beep steadily. I love her so much I swear if she wakes I will do anything to keep her safe and happy.

Pete’s P.O.V:

I can’t lose her if Brendon is what she wants I just want her happy.

Dezaraye’s P.O.V:

Why does Steven always fuck everything up for me I swear?... I can hear Brendon and Pete and feel someone holding my hand….god that beeping noise is so annoying… I wonder how I can make it stop…

** ok guys I am going to kill this story off I have run dry on ideas just a heads up if yall want to give me some ideas or cast your vote kill it off or keep this sinking ship afloat…**