Chapter 16: Nine in the afternoon :* Brendon Urie

Dezaraye’s P.O.V.

The tears hadn’t stopped still. How is it possible to cry this much? I got to my new apartment in Seattle and lay in the middle of the empty floor. Finally the tears stopped and I fell asleep.  I dreamed of Brendon and how happy we were even if it wasn’t for long.  I awoke to a knocking on the door I anxiously answered it.

“hey there….”  Said the person on the other side of the door smirking. “how?” was all I could get out.

Pete’s P.O.V

I knew where she was going I guess she forgot her last bank statement would come here I had to get her back here I could see how happy she finally was and if Brendon was the cause of that then I wouldn’t stand in the way of that. I am going to get her back to Brendon. I bought a plane ticket and called for a taxi to the airport.

Brendon’s P.O.V

I was hoping she hadn’t erased the history on the computer but she had. Damn. I called Spencer to see if he could do his tech thing on it. He showed up and pulled up the site to an apartment complex in Seattle. I was going to get her back I think I may love her….. I thanked Spencer and grabbed my car keys and headed for Seattle and my girl. She wasn’t getting away without a fight or at the very least an explanation.

Unicorn narrators P.O.V

(Unknown person= p / Dezaraye= D )

P:“aren’t you going to let me in?”

D: “ I don’t think it’s a good idea… “

P: “what harm can I do isn’t your little boyfriend around here somewhere?”

D:” yes he is and it wouldn’t look very good for him to happen upon us alone together…”

P: *shoves past into the apartment* “ look I tried to get you to talk to me and you wouldn’t so now I will just have to make you…”

D: “ what do you mean by….” The unknown person tackled her to the ground and put duct tape over her mouth as he bound her hands.

** im sorry its so short...I will be posting two i just want to build a little suspense and drama i feel like im losing yall

Comment

Vote

Share

please?:)

**