Chapter 14: let her go :* Brendon Urie

** please dont kill me am sooo sorry but im 19 and life isnt easy or full of freetime i will keep updateing the best i can **

Brendon's P.O.V

she went up satirs to shower and get ready to go over to petes i added music and did some harmonizing and back up vocals on the track. She yelled down the stairs " ready love?". "coming dollface" i called back and shut everything down.

We got to petes and he wanted to talk to her alone first then me and then all three of us. she leaned down and kissed my cheek whispering something that sounded like im sorry and something else but i didnt quite catch it.

Dezaraye's P.O.V 

Me and pete got into his office and i sat on the desk stairing at my feet. " im sorry " we both said simultaniously then laughed. " pete i love brendon.." i said looking him in the eyes and holding my breath for the explosion.  " i know he loves you too kiddo..." he sighed and sat beside me.

"I need to leave California pete i just want to start over..." i said getting up and pacing acrosss the floor.. "what about you and brendon"  he asked softly " we would never work out and i can't bear to lose him completely..... im going to go pack and fly out tonight .. i love you and i know i have been nothing but trouble.. but you are a great brother.." i sighed walking across the hall to my bedroom. 

Pete's P.O.V 

I guess that means she wants me to tell him after she is gone. He is going to be crushed. " BDEN!!" I yelled down the stairs. He comes running up them " yeah? " he asks rubbing the back of his neck nervously. We are going to the grocery store get in the car..." i said avoiding eye contact. " ok let me go get dezaraye.." he said taking off for her room. I grabbed his arm she is taking a nap " oh um okay" he frowned suspicously. 

Brendon's P.O.V 

Well that was weird... im going to tell her tonight that i love her.... i dont care what pete says about it we make each other happy.

Dezaraye's P.O.V 

I finished packing and called a moving company and a storage facility then hopped in my car  and just drove until i had to pull over for gas. I parked the car and just cried my heart has been breaking since i pulled out of the drive and now that im an hour out side of Seattle it finnaly shattered.

I figured that they had found my letters to them and my phone by now so they know they couldnt reach me but i still kept looking over my shoulder everytime i saw headlights wishing he was coming to stop me from doing this to myself again. But it was never him and i just made the biggest mistake of my life but i have to live with my decision now...

Brendon's P.O.V 

Pete wasn't buying anything on her list but maybe she wanted to buy it herself. We got home and her car was gone pete got out and slammed his door and grabbed the grocerys and stalked inside.... he knew something but what? why was he so mad she probably just ran to the mall or maybe she wwent back to my house. I got out of the car lost in my thoughts and saw him reading a letter at the counter crying. 

I walked over and saw another envelope marked with my name on it and her cell phone was sitting on the counter... I opened the letter slowly and started to read...

*** ok so i have two more chapters to type i know this one is super short and sucked but yeah leave me comments votes and such... im thinking about starting a norman reedus fan fic thoughts on that? i love yall and the support hugs and kisses ~ darth deziewok:)