chapter 13 ;* a change is gonna come....

** i am soo sorry guys i will spare you the sob story but i will have more time to write while visiting my dad in the hospital.. but yeah i am soo sorry and 900+ reads holy shit i love all of you! two chapters for you today!!!* 

Brendons P.O.V

" Umm I will get it..." i growled and walked away from the only thing on this earth i wanted right now. I opened the door it was pete ...of course.... " Andrew showed up at my house asking to see her he said she found his ex wife sleeping in his appartment and bolted we have to find her..." pete said nervously. 

Andrew walked up behind him he had been crying great i thought he is going to cry and explain and i will lose her again. She walked up behind me and grabbed my hand and stood right up agaisnt my side " I am fine pete i will be staying with brendon tonight and we can talk tomorrow..andrew i am sorry but i dont care what you have to say i dont love you anymore... now goodbye both of you."  she walked back in the kitchen head high and confidence in her steps she held on to my hand pulling me lightly before letting go and turning the corner. 

I looked back out at two very angry looking guys " Well see you tomorrow pete and bye andrew " i said and shut and locked the door before they could protest. I went into the kitchen and saw her no where, checked the living room nothing, went upstairs not in any of the bedrooms or bathrooms. I heard soft singing from my music room in the basement.

I smirked and the sound got louder as i went down the stairs. I got to the studio room outside the sound booth and she was singing/ screaming "im so sick by flyleaf" ** lrics below skip to the "***" to if you would like bit its a great song** 

                                  I will break into your thoughts

With what's written on my heart
I will break, break

I'm so sick,
Infected with where I live
Let me live without this
Empty bliss,
Selfishness
I'm so sick
I'm so sick

If you want more of this
We can push out, sell out, die out
So you'll shut up
And stay sleeping
With my screaming in your itching ears

I'm so sick,
Infected with where I live
Let me live without this
Empty bliss,
Selfishness
I'm so sick
I'm so sick

Hear it, I'm screaming it
You're heeding to it now

Hear it! I'm screaming it!
You tremble at this sound

You sink into my clothes
And this invasion
Makes me feel
Worthless, hopeless, sick

I'm so sick,
Infected with where I live
Let me live without this
Empty bliss,
Selfishness
I'm so sick
I'm so sick

I'm so sick
Infected with where I live
Let me live without this
Empty bliss, selfishness
I'm so
I'm so sick
I'm so
I'm so sick

*** great song great group well their old stuff***

I recorded it without mixing it because she was so great raw.  She fell to her knees and just stayed there i stopped the recording and picked her up and sat on the couch putting her on my lap. she looked up with tear stained cheeks and smiled feebly before resting her fore head on my chest. 

Dezaraye's P.O.V

i woke up on brendon in his studio i got up and he mumbled and snorted then rolled over. i smiled to myself and saw there was a recording i put the headphones and press play....It was me and it sounded good.. i gasped and felt tears rolling down my face next i felt arms around my waist and brendons breath on my neck as we swayed back and forth. 

i took the headphones off and turned to face him he smiled and said in his fabulously sexy morning voice " i want to play the music to back the song and add it to the track if thats ok with you..." i nodded and kissed him. he kissed back and we lost ourselves in each other for a good five minutes. we came up for air and i frowned. "whats wrong doll?" he asked caressing my cheek with his thumb " we have to go see pete today.."

** ok so there you will get a better one later today i promise thank you all so much??**