Chapter 6 : tell that mick ...:* brendon urie

* I'm soo sorry that last chapter was so short I have a very awesome new co writer now so things will improve greatly!*

Fast forward three months ( reason : you don't wanna read about her getting a job and saving up money and working through her emotional and trust issues )

I woke up bright and early "wow, 5 am I haven't seen you in a while how's it been going? " I said looking out the French doors that lead to my balcony and not seeing the sun. I stretched and walked over to the closet and threw on my leggings and my workout tank top.

I decided that since I'm turning my life all around I would start running. I went out and ran for 45 mins and ended up on top of a hill and stopped realizing it was the perfect place to watch the sun rise so I sat and watched for about 15 mins before I heard pounding feet behind me.

I saw Brendon running and singing I giggled realizing he didn't see me yet. He stopped and paused his music then he slowly let his eyes sweep over the beautiful view. I tossed a pebble at him and it landed on his foot he looked over and smiled.

"May I join you doll?" he said not even out of breath ....."how...?" I said still panting a little . He smirked sitting "I will take that as a yes and I have been running here to watch the sun rise for about two months... how come you always stumble upon my secret places ?"

I shrugged and turned back watching the sun beams slowly stretch across trees, buildings, and houses. The sun was up now and I stood up "well better get back... got to shower and get to work." I said patting his head and popping my head phones and running back to Pete's .

Brendons p.o.v

I ran home without my music my thoughts were on Max volume. How does she always find the places I go to, to think about her... she was beautiful even though she was sweaty and out of breath ...

I hopped in the shower got ready and texted Pete to see if I could come over and of course he didn't care. I got there and we talked about some stuff I want to do with the new album and other band stuff.

She walked into the living room in her skimpy little outfit she had to wear at work. I hated it... she worked as a waitress at the twisted kilt. It's basically Irish hooters. She said " later boys... behave brennybear.." With a wink and she was gone. I loved my nickname but Pete hated how close her and I are ... he scowled a little every time she said it.

Pete snapped me outta my thoughts and said "let's go eat with dezaraye tonight... I hate Monday nights there its half price drinks all night... they get all .... you know" he shook his head and we went on our way.

* shout out to Band_loving_otaku my awesome co writer and check out her stories and show them some love*

** as always thanks for reading!!**