Chapter 9

Grayson's POV

I was nervous myself, just by thinking that Johnson has Kirsty. We were all silent while Kian drives to Johnson's wear house. I glanced at my brother who is staring blankly at nothing. If anything happens to Kirsty, I'm afraid of what Ethan is gonna do with himself.

I look over at Chelle and I could tell she was pretty worried as well. I took her hand and kissed it, telling her everything's gonna be okay. She has learned to use a gun and has killed people already. She got used to it because our lifestyle isn't normal. We always gotta protect ourselves.

We reached the wear house, carefully surrounding the whole place as Nate, Ethan and I kill Johnson's men at the front door. We're coming Kirsty, please let us not be too late.

Kirsty's POV

I'm being kidnapped all over again and this time, I'd rather stay at Ethan's. I knew for a fact that he would protect me even when he's insane sometimes. Both my hands and feet are tied and my body is aching from the punches of the men surrounding me when I disrespect them. Ethan would never do this to me even if I try so hard to get away from him.

All I could think of was Ethan rescuing me from this hell and how it would be great if I see this Johnson guy dead.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as he bit on the toothpick the was between his lips.
"Nothing. I just want to see your boyfriend suffer." He smirked. Boyfriend. He isn't my boyfriend but I can't always deny to myself that I am already developing feelings for him.

For some reason, I just started admiring how he admires every single thing about me and is never too afraid to express his love towards me. I know he's a criminal but criminals are allowed to love too. I never got to think myself as beautiful or anything because unfortunately, Jason never complimented me that way. He just does when we have sex.

The door was kicked open and I was enlightened to see Ethan holding a gun and shooting the men that were surrounding me. Grayson and Nate started beating Johnson up, taking away his gun and pointing it to his head. I wasn't even bothered by the men's dead bodies surrounding me, they deserved that. Ethan rushed to me and cupped my face. His touch sent shivers to my spine, finding myself missing it.

"Baby, I'm so sorry they hurt you. I'm so sorry." Baby? He started untying the ropes around my hands, kissing my forehead after. I was speechless and all I could think about is how my kidnapper saved my life from actually dying. He walked over to Johnson who was being held by Nate and Gray. Gunshots were surrounding the place, meaning the gang was killing men.

"Fuck you." Ethan punched him across the face, so hard that blood starts to come out of nose.
"Don't you fucking touch her again!!!!!" Ethan yelled, kicking him in the stomach. Johnson looks hurt pretty bad but he was smiling at Ethan, like he was bringing out the worst in him.
"She's hot you know. You're quite lucky." Johnson started, spitting blood from his mouth. "But she's unlucky and believe me or not, she will always try and run away from you." Johnson laughed as Ethan's eyes were full of anger.

But before he could shoot Johnson, I heard a gunshot and it wasn't definitely not from Ethan's gun. I covered my mouth from shock, seeing his body fall on the ground. Everything happened too fast. Johnson ran away when Grayson ran to Ethan and Nate shooting the guy who shot Ethan.

"Ethan!!!!!" Grayson yelled. This scene pained my chest as I ran over to Ethan. He was shot on his ribs and a lot of blood was coming out already.

"Ethan, listen to me! Don't fall asleep!!!" I yelled at him, cupping his face as tears run down my face. The gang started running towards us, shocked at seeing Ethan on the ground.

"Get the fucking car ready!!!!" Grayson screamed on top of his lungs while holding his brother, tears running down his face.

"K-Kirsty.." Ethan whispered and that triggered more tears to come out of my eyes. I held his hand, letting him know that I was just here.

"Ethan don't close your eyes." I went closer to him. I held his hand tight, just like how tight he held my hand when there was a turbulence happening during our flight.

"I love you." He manage to say before his eyes closed."

Fuck no. NO!!!!

"Ethan no!!!!!" Grayson yelled. I couldn't believe my eyes. Aaron came and they both carried Ethan to the car.

"Hurry the fuck up!!!" Grayson screamed as panic take over all of our bodies and Kian driving like a fucking drag racer.

I held his hand the whole time. He can't leave. Not without me saying that I've come to the conclusion that YES I DO HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM.

"Ethan please.." I begged. "Don't do this. I still have something to tell you." I managed to say even when I was already sobbing.

At that very moment, I knew I regret trying to escape again. I had to thank him for not kissing me because he knew how uncomfortable I am still.

"Ethan don't leave me."