Chapter 11

Kirsty's POV

Ethan just got discharged from the hospital today and they were already planning on how to kill Johnson.

After that kiss, I've never thought my feelings would grow deeper for him. He became more gentle with me and a lot sweeter than before. All of his actions sent butterflies to my stomach, leaving me no choice but to actually just go along with him.

I'm baking cookies for the whole gang because they were all busy searching on their laptops on where Johnson could be and as soon as I finished, I walked in the living room with a plate full of cookies.

"Oh god that smells so good." Grayson put his laptop on the table, waiting for the cookies to be placed in front of him.
"Damn! I miss eating cookies!" Alex and the others were all excited as I gladly put the plate on the table for them to eat. Someone pulled me as I fell into his lap, yep it's Ethan. He had a smile on his face as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Why'd you bake cookies for them? You should be baking only for me." He pouted and I chuckled at how cute he was.
"Okay, that's selfish." Jc said as he munched on the cookie.
"Yeah that's right. I didn't wanna be selfish." I said. He raised a brow at me, leaning in closer to my face.
"Well I'm selfish because I was never good at sharing the people I love." That made me blush a bit. I smiled at him and kissed his nose. He's always like this, knowing all the things that could make my cheeks turn bright red.

"Alright, back to work." Chelle teased as she cling to Grayson's arm.
"Let them be baby. Besides, we're gonna do a lot more than that." Everyone laughed except for Ethan and I who were just staring at each others eyes. It was enough for me to know that he love every single part of me, just by him being mesmerized from my eyes.

"Tell me what you guys will find." Ethan said without taking his eyes off of me. They all nodded as they get back to work. I gasped a little when he carried me bridal style to my room. He lay me down on the bed, getting on top of me. I wasn't having second thoughts, I wasn't even nervous. It even felt like I've always wanted this. His lips slided down my neck, sending shivers through my body. He placed kisses on my collarbone as his hand travels up in my shirt.

"I want you so bad." He whispered in my ear, claiming my lips like it has always been his.

The door suddenly swung open causing Ethan to roll down next to me. I catch my breath as I watch him glare at his brother who was at the door, stopping himself from laughing.

"We found him." He said almost letting out a laugh.
"Really? You really had to tell me that now?" Ethan stood up, fixing his shirt.
"Yeah I did just like how you needed to tell me how happy you were when Kirsty was acting all nice and good to you." I looked up at Ethan and his bright red cheeks. He did that? I chuckled as I stood up from the bed, Ethan rolling his eyes. We followed Gray downstairs with Ethan holding my hand.

"You guys are done that quick?" Kian teased and Ethan glaring at him. They started talking about their plan, I didn't focus too much because it wasn't really my business to listen. But something caught my attention...

"Kirsty Andres who has been reportedly missing 4 months ago has not yet been found. Police say that there has nothing they can do when they have done everything they could. Kirsty, the 18 year old girl is being assumed dead after missing for 4 months." Tears filed up in my lips as I watch the news. They think I'm dead? A video clip of my brother, mom and dad we're shown and I remained stunned watching it as tears overflows from my eyes.

"Kirsty, we don't believe that you're dead. If you're watching this, I want you to know that we love you and someone has taken you away from us. I know you're alive because there's a piece inside me that's telling me you're still alive. I love you Kirsty." My mom was practically bawling her eyes out in national tv. The television was suddenly turned off and the room full of talks and arguments just earlier is now filled with silence.

But my mind were full of thoughts, shouting at me to run away from Ethan to see my family. Ugh this again!
"Kirsty.." Ethan had a soft voice. He held my hand and kissed it, but I felt numb.
"They think I'm dead." I manage to say, staring out blankly to nothing. I can't even look at Ethan.
"But... it doesn't matter. You're not gonna leave me... Y-You won't, right?" His grip got tighter. My eyes shifted to his and there goes the look that he's giving me again. He looked panicked and nervous, all the sadness in his eyes were back and it was all because of me.
"I-I..." I stuttered. His eyes immediately changed, the sadness suddenly turned into anger. He let go of my hand and walked one step away from me.
"What? You're gonna try and escape again? Your parents never even cared that you and your brother were all alone in that house. They never even thought to have a break and be with you both and now that you're missing, they make it seem like they are such good parents." He said that with so much hate. What surprised me is that how come he knew all of that? Tears streamed down on my face, what he said hurt so much. It hurt because it was true.

He scoffed just by seeing me cry and walked out of the house, slamming the door. I looked at everyone who was silently watching our scene as I helplessly fall on the couch.

Here we go again..

Ethan's POV

I was back to being an angry, insane man from being all happy and confident that Kirsty won't leave me anymore. I guess I was too early to expect that. I drank a bottle of beer, finishing all of it in one gulp and throwing the bottle away. I covered my face with my hands and couldn't help but cry through gritted teeth.

It was so painful that I wish I just died when I got shot. Tears streamed down my face as I tug my hair out of frustration, sobbing helplessly in the back of my car. I didn't even bother going to a bar because I knew how to calm me down right now. The feeling of wanting to hear the trigger of my gun was what I needed. It was already dark and I saw a man walking by the road across my car. I walked up to him, beating him up and practically pouring out my anger in him. He was hurt pretty bad but I didn't care.

His broken nose was evident and he was already begging for me to stop. But I didn't care. I pulled out my gun, pointing to his head as I pulled the trigger. Blood stained all over my shirt. I walked away from the body and went to my car, driving away as fast as I could.

Look at what you made me do, Kirsty.