Chapter 26

Kirsty's POV

Okay yes. I gave in. What? Don't judge me, I missed him even if for 6 months I was depressed over him leaving me. They scared Jack off (ok that sounded weird) I really wish I could apologize but Ethan won't let me.

"Ayeee, great to see you!" They all greeted as each and one of them started hugging me, especially Chelle.

"Okay, quit touching my girlfriend." Ethan smirked, pulling me by the waist. My cheeks turned hot as they playfully rolled their eyes and laughed.

"It is quite a relief to see Ethan all joking and smiling again. For 6 months you just lost yourself." Nate commented, smiling at me. I looked up at Ethan who has his eyes on the ground. All this time he also felt the way I felt but I just couldn't still understand why he had to leave me.

"Anyway!" Jc started, breaking the silence. "Are we gonna kidnap you again?" He winked, laughing as I laugh as well. But shit, should I just go with them and let my family go crazy for the second time? I sighed and held Ethan's hand.

"Can we talk?" I asked him and he nodded, telling the others to get in the car so we could talk. He sighed, his eyes getting sad again. Those are the things I hate the most, seeing him sad.

"Decided you can't leave your family?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"I'd just have to tell my brother at least. He would understand.." I said, cupping his face and kissing his cheek. "I always wanted you to get me back and I'm not letting you go anymore. I'm done with that."

"Okay baby. Whatever makes you happy." He smiled faintly and pulled me into a hug. I just wish Chris would understand...

-

"What the fuck has gotten into your mind, Kirsty?" He stood up in disbelief, tears rolling down my cheeks. The guys are waiting for me a few blocks down my street. I said I better come home alone or my brother could call the cops.

"Chris, you don't understand! I'm in love with him!!" I yelled through my sobs. His reaction is acceptable, knowing I just told him that I'm in love with the one who kidnapped me.

"No, Kirsty! Are you out of your mind?! The person who killed your boyfriend?! The one who took you away from us?!" He kicked the table, breathing heavily.

"I'm old enough to make decisions for myself, Chris. You don't get to control that anymore or our parents!" I argued as I stood up facing him. What I said was right. I'm 19 and legal to even move out of this house!

"You are so ungrateful, Kirsty. Mom and dad always gave us everything we ever wanted and you choose to leave us again?!?!" His screams echoed the whole house.

"But they're never here!!!" I spat, his face stunned with what I said. "I'm telling you all this because you're my big brother and I expect you to understand. I can't stop myself from loving him, Chris. God knows how many times I tried just with the fact that it's wrong in people's eyes." I covered my face with both of my hands, sobbing. My chest hurt, I wanted to have this conversation with Christ, right? But I know it would be hard and it's all just too much. I felt his arms around me, rubbing my back as he push my head to his chest.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. Sssh." He sighed and I started to calm down. I look up to him and he also had tears in his eyes. "You're right. You're old enough and you are growing up more. I can't stop how you feel because that would emotionally drain you. I don't know what I'd tell our parents when they get back but if you're happy with this then....okay." I hugged him tight, tears flowing out from my eyes. I am so thankful to have Chris as my brother. I knew he would understand eventually and that gives me enough permission to go.