Chapter 24

Author's note:

Hey guys!! Starting from a iphere, these will probably be the last 6 chapters. It's amazing to even reach 500 reads because I'm not really good but now we're almost to 1k and WOW. It's not that 1M worth read of fanfic but knowing you reach 1k is probably letting you know your readers likes your lame ass fanfic. Anyways, enjoy!!!!

••••

Ethan's POV

"Why are you doing? Why aren't you saying something?" My head snapped up, looking up to Grayson. What the hell?

"What do you mean? Since when did you get home?" They came from a business meeting and I didn't even hear the car engine when they arrived. He smirked.

"So what'd you guys talk about?" He asked, completely ignoring mg question. I looked over to the window, releasing a deep sigh. I have been denying to everyone that I'm still in love with her. I didn't want their pity or any of them convincing me to just get her. I know that I can't, I just can't hurt her again.

"She didn't want me to call again. She knew it was me even if I didn't talk." I lied. I just wanted Gray to stop convincing me to see or get her because even if I want to, I can't!

"Don't give me bullshit, Ethan." I looked over to his amused expression. How woukd he even know? "Okay. Ever since we left her, Chelle and I are secretly communicating with her." I frowned.

"You were supposed to cut all you-" He cut me off.

"We don't just cut off the people we love." He spat, rolling his eyes.

"It doesn't matter. Stop talking to her." I stood up, my anger boiling inside of me. "We're fucking leaving." I added. We only went here to LA for a business meeting. That's it.

"Ethan, we're not leaving!!" I paused from walking out of the room upon hearing my brother yell at me.

"Since when do you tell me to do?" I advanced towards him.

"It's been 6 fucking months. You can't let both of you suffer from one mistake. You don't want to hurt her again? Well news flash bro! You are making her suffer, you're just hurting her over and over again for the past 6 months!" He sighed as I start to breathe heavily. I knew that but I always made myself believe that she no longer wanted me, that she didn't want me back.

But tonight, she was begging for me to get her like it was that bad to be with her family again. She wanted this, didn't she? Gray walked up to me, his hands both to his waist.

"6 months and she still wants you. It's insane but the girl you kidnapped, pointed a gun to, handcuffed to a bed and even hit her once, never stopped her from loving you. Now you, don't let one mistake break both of you." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I fear my own self, I fear that I might do something out of my anger. I didn't want her to get used to that or any of my shit. I nodded as a sly smile formed his lips.

"I'll get her in a few days." I assured but I wasn't. All I know is that after Gray's cheesy speech, he was right. I heard her and I knew she was sincere, that she wanted me back. And I always felt the same, I always imagined myself wrapping my arms around her again and kissing her soft pink lips.

And it's about to happen in a few days.

"Bro." Gray was looking at his phone, his expression amused once again. He handed me his phone, Kirsty's message appeared in his screen.

"I'm done Grayson. I've finally accepted the fact that he doesn't want me back. I'm going to move on and give myself a chance to get rid of my feelings for your brother. I'm seeing a friend tonight, wish me luck."

Seeing a friend? She's going on a date?
No.

Kirsty's POV

I looked upon myself at my full length mirror. The guy I'm meeting tonight has been trying to ask me out for over a month now. He works for Walmart an we met there when I was doing the groceries. He was honestly good looking with an average body, of course not as good looking as Ethan but I'm gonna fucking stop thinking about him.

I was done. He hung up on me after I poured out my love to him. I don't know if he just wanted to see me still not being able to get over him but this time, if he's watching me, I'm gonna show him. I walked down the stairs, finding my brother was watching tv.

"Where the hell are you going?" He asked, eyeing me up and down.

"A date." I confidently said, picking up my keys from the counter.

"Be home by 12." He said, not taking his eyes off of me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Bye!" I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me before Chris could even argue with me. I walked to my car but before being able to unlock it, I noticed a almost unfamiliar figure across the street. He was leaning against his car, watching me. He looks thin, his cheek bones are defined and his eyes look tired. I slowly walked towards him as tears in the rims of my eyes are threatening to fall. He bit his lip when I got in front of him. I didn't know what to feel. I was so mad at him but the love I have for my Ethan was taking over me. Yes, my Ethan because he's mine and I consider him still mine after all these months.

"Kirsty." He spoke, a tear rolling down my cheek. He's fucking me up, he knows I'm going to see someone else that's why he showed up. I won't give him the satisfaction of giving up to him. 6 months and he just decided to show up now?!?! After that fucking call and after I decided to see someone?! He's fucking selfish.

But isn't this what you asked for? You wanted him to be selfish, didn't you? I brushed my conscience away.

"Ethan." I barely spoke, my breath started being shaky all of a sudden. He was about to hold me but I stepped backwards, having that fear that I might give in.

"Kirsty, I-I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. I want you back." He was crying. God he was crying!

"6 months, Ethan. 6 fucking months. I didn't want you to leave me!" Tears started to fall from my eyes, probably messing up my mascara but who the fuck cares? It's Ethan fucking Dolan in front of me. He pulled me into a hug, triggering more tears to fall. I struggled, pushing him away as I felt my heart pounding.

"Kirsty please." He begged. Now look who's begging!

"I'm going." I didn't want to leave but seeing him after just hours of crying over him was too much. When he wrapped his arms around him, I never wanted to get out. But he won't get me easily by that. He left me and made me suffer for 6 months. That was  even worse than him hitting me.

"Kirsty please." I looked at him once again before walking back to my car.

Leaving him with tears in his eyes and getting my heart broken all over again.