Chapter 27

Kirsty's POV

My legs were throbbing when I woke up, but seeing Ethan next to me sleeping made me feel all the butterflies in my stomach. I loved just staring at him and his light snores. I nuzzled to his neck and wrapped my arm around him tight, placing kisses on his neck.

"Still didn't get enough last night?" I heard him say as I looked up at him, a smile on his face. I chuckled and shook my head, kissing his cheek.

"I had enough." He laughed and kissed my forehead. I couldn't be more happier than this. Looking into his eyes, I saw our future. No matter how tough that future will be, it's alright as long as I'm with him. He stood up, pulling up his pants and putting on his shirt.

"I'm grabbing us breakfast then we should be heading to the airport." He said, running his fingers through his hair. Every time I'm looking at him, all I could feel is the fluttering of my heart. I nodded and he gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving the room.

It didn't matter where we're going because all that matters to me is that we're going to be together. I went in the shower for a good 30 minutes before coming out with Ethan's hoodie that looked like a dress on me. I heard a knock on the door, seeing Grayson walked in.

"It's good to have you back." He smiled as I sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"Thank you for always being there to comfort me even if it's only through phone." Gray usually calls or texts me asking how I am, even Chelle too. They are really genuine people and I'm just so happy for them.

"It's all over now. You're back and I'm glad Ethan took it all the things he thinks he might do behind him. He was just really scared of himself because he didn't want to hurt you." He explained, releasing a deep sigh. I haven't talked to Ethan about what he really felt when we were apart for 6 months and I'm glad I heard it from Grayson because I didn't want to cause anymore drama between me and Ethan.

"Thanks for telling me." He nodded and gave me a comforting hug.

"So you really sure about leaving LA for good?" He asked and I immediately nodded, absolutely no second thoughts. "But if you were to choose, would you like Ethan to stop this line of work?" My smile disappeared upon hearing his question. Of course I would but that's impossible. All their life, they strive hard to keep this business growing and they can't just stop.

"Honestly? Of course but I won't ask for something I know Ethan won't be able to do. All I want is me and him together." I smiled at him as he nodded.

"Hey guys, I bought pizza downstairs!" We heard Ethan coming up the stairs. "What the hell are you guys doing?" He asks when he got to the door and saw us, Grayson smirked at us.

"We were just kissing. She thought I was you." He obviously joked so I played along and looked guilty. From all happy, he turned so furious and walked up to us.

"What?! How the fuck did that happen?! Kirsty!" I covered my face with my hands and started to fake cry. Oh shit, he's gonna be so pissed! I stopped myself from laughing.

"It's okay Ethan! She enjoyed it anyway." Grayson said, making me laugh so hard. I couldn't help it anymore. Grayson started laughing as well and Ethan's isn't even amused. To my surprise, Ethan pulled me into a kiss which I gladly kissed back. The kiss was so passionate that I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought our chests closer.

"Oh god.." Grayson scoffed as Ethan pulled away.

"I don't know with you but I don't think anyone can give a better kiss, even my brother." He said with a smirk on his face.

And I couldn't agree more.

Ethan's POV

We started to put down our bags when we arrived to the airport. Kirsty has her arm clinging to mine as we walked in with our luggages. The gang went ahead of us to prepare the jet leaving Gray, Chelle, Kian and Jc with us. When we passed the entrance, I immediately felt something wrong. Too many guards were in this damn airport and I knew my brother, Kian and Jc noticed it too.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked, noticing how preoccupied I was by scanning the whole place.

"Yo, this isn't right." Jc said, whispering to my ear. I nodded at him and held Kirsty's hand tight. We had no choice, we just have to hurry up and leave LA. This was probably still about to robbery, I hope.

"Baby what-" She paused and I was waiting her to finish her sentence. I looked at her expression, she was looking at a certain direction that I followed.

Shit. No. No.

"E-Ethan.." She stuttered.

Her parents are here with Chris. Shit! Did her brother just.... FUCK! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE JUST TOOK HER AWAY.

"Fuck. Let's go." Gray said whisper yelling to me. I was about to pull her out of the airport when..

"KIRSTY!" Her dad yelled so loud that the whole floor went silent. Kirsty was trembling, I knew she didn't want to get back. I knew she just wants to be with me! We turned around to face them, the guards pointing their guns at us. I couldn't understand why this has to happen when all is just perfect for us. Is she really not meant for me? Or no one's really meant to be with a criminal like me?

"D-Dad please...tell them to put away their guns!" She said with tears rolling down her face.

"How the fuck are we supposed to get out of this?" Kian whispered behind me. My thoughts were too preoccupied that I honestly don't know how we're gonna get away with this. Is this how it all ends?

"KIRSTY COME HERE!" Her mom yelled, Chris behind her looking all guilty. I knew he couldn't be trusted.

"Mom no!" She was acting brave but if she continues to be like this, I knew how will everything turn out. I don't want her to get hurt without me being able to protect her.

"I SAID COME HERE." Her mom insisted but Kirsty still stood beside me. I had no choice left.

"Kirsty, go." Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes but I stopped them. I have to be tough, we could all fucking die here. She looked at me with a frown on her face.

"No E-Eth- I c-can't!" She said, sobbing. I hated to see this but I was about to get killed and I want her away from me.

"Kirsty...just go." I whispered as I looked into her eyes. I hope she didn't think that I'm letting her go again. The situation just leaves me no choice. It pained me to see her away from again.

"Ethan please. Do something." Kirsty whispered. What the fuck did she expect me to do!?

"Get the fuck down now." I heard Chelle. What does she-
My thoughts were interrupted by multiple gunshots. It all happened too fast. I looked at Kirsty who was being pulled out from the airport by Gray, I was about to pull out my gun from my bag when I felt electricity run through my body. Shit! I was being tased! I fell down on the ground, next to Jc's body that was surrounded by blood.

"ETHAN!!!!" Kirsty's voice was the last thing I heard and

it was all too late.