Chapter 19

Chelle's POV

We hated every second of that meeting. They made it seem like we were working for them and we just hated it. We had no choice, well Ethan and Gray had no choice but to abide to their rules just to protect us. We've been in this meeting room for 3 hours, being watched as Kian and Jc try to hack into Pyra's systems while the others plan on how to get in. I watch Grayson frustratingly types on his laptop and would groan several times.

"It's too risky. We can't hack into their systems now." Jc said, not taking off his eyes from the laptop.

"If we do, they will be notified and will be able to track us down here." Kian added.

"So what the fuck do you suggest to do?" Cameron asked, standing up from his seat while he intently looks at us.

"Killing you sounds like a great idea." I spat, rolling my eyes at him. Grayson looked at me and gave me death glares. I just couldn't help myself! I'd shoot him right now if I could, the twins just didn't want anyone doing something reckless as of the moment.

Cameron walked up to me and I was expecting Grayson to hold me but he didn't, he was still staring at his laptop. I'm strong enough to stand up for myself but I didn't want to do it unless I know Gray has my back. Apparently, he doesn't right now.

"What is with you and that Kirsty? Did they teach you to be a little bitch?" He smiled sarcastically. I was surprised when he grabbed me by my neck and started choking me. Everyone stood up trying to stop him but they were pulled back to their seats by the large men. I could feel Gray's eyes on me but why isn't he saying something?

It's becoming harder to breathe, tears in the rims of my eyes started to flow to my cheeks.

"Cameron, I'm gonna fucking send a message to Pyra right now to kill your father if you don't put her down." Gray growled, the frustration in his voice is evident. Cameron smirked and shoved me back to my seat, causing me to gasp for air. Being brave sometimes can really kill you. Gray held me but I was too pissed off of him with the fact that he wasn't there to stand up for me. I know it was my fault but I didn't understand why he acted that way. I shoved his hands off of me as I wipe my tears away.

"Control your sluts if you don't want them dead." Cameron spat before leaving the room. I heard Ethan kick the table as Kirsty rub his back.

"This was your fault. You knew what situation we were in and you just won't shut up." Grayson said, leaving me stunned by the way he talked to me. I bit my lip to stop my tears from falling. It kind of brings back the memories from when it was only a month since he kidnapped me and that was how he used to talk to me. He was harsh and tough all the time, I didn't understand why he has to be like this now.

"I know. But you didn't really have to rub it in." A tear fell in my cheek but I immediately wiped it away, storming out the room and walking back to the car. Only to find Cameron standing by it with a cigarette between his lips. I was hesitant to continue walking but I didn't want Gray to see me crying. So here I am again with a brave soul, walking up to the car and not to him.

"Aww is someone crying?" I rolled my eyes at his tease. I want to shove my fucking foot up to his ass, I fucking swear.

"Fuck off." I spat, hoping I won't regret what I just said. He smirked and faced me, stepping closer.

"You really are feisty, aren't you? It's what turns me on." He winked as he lick his bottom lip. I scoffed, this boy really seems to think highly of himself.

"I'm gonna cut your dick off." I sarcastically smiled at him. I was about to go back but he pulled me, causing me to land on his chest. Even being this close to him wanted me to shoot him right through his head.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I immediately regained my balance upon hearing Grayson's voice, a very furious one. Cameron laughed, putting both his hands up mid air in surrender.

I was shocked when Grayson pulled my arm harshly and put me behind him. He hasn't been like this to me ever since the night he kidnapped me.

"Don't fucking touch her!!!" Grayson yelled with heavy breathing..

"I'm not interested in your slut." Cameron rolled his eyes, walking past us. Before he could even go back in, Grayson walked up to him and threw a punch on his jaw. Men started pulling Grayson off of Cam and I just stood there stunned.

"Call her that again and I'll fucking kill you right here!!!!" The gang started coming out of the meeting room, Kirsty rushing to me. Cameron put out his gun and pointed to me, my eyes widened as I push off Kirsty out the way just in time when I heard a gun shot.

I felt the excruciating pain specifically on my shoulder and my sight were getting blurry.

"Chelle!!!!!" Grayson yelled and it was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Ethan's POV

Kirsty was in shock when Chelle's body fell down with a pool of blood on her shoulder. Nate and Alex rushed to Chelle, scooping her up and bringing her to the car. Grayson struggled with tears in his eyes but the large men holding him wouldn't even budge. Kian, Jc, Aaron and I pointed our guns to Cameron as he laughed sarcastically.

My heart raced as Cameron shifted the direction of his gun to Kirsty, making me breathe heavily.

"Cam, don't." It came out of my mouth like I was begging and I hated it but I couldn't bare seeing Kirsty hurt. It will be the death of me.

"Beg more." He smirked and I wanted it to punch it off his face. Kian were giving me looks to not give in but it's all for Kirsty and I will do everything for her.

"Don't hurt her." I started, biting my lip as I continue with my sentence. "Please." I looked at his amused face as he shoved his gun back to his pocket and telling the man to let go of Grayson.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He chuckled and left with his men, leaving all of us standing in shock. Gray ran to the car, bawling his eyes out for Chelle and I could perfectly understand how he feels because Chelle has never been shot or hurt by anyone. I pulled Kirsty to the van as the others followed, Kian driving as fast as a fucking drag racer to the hospital.

Chelle was laying on Gray's lap, groaning in pain. I didn't want to see her like this nor my brother. I could imagine myself in the same place and I don't think I could handle it. I held Kirsty's hand tight as I hear her sobs because of Chelle.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry." Gray cooed and didn't even bother to wipe his tears away.

"I'm gonna kill him even if it's the last thing I do alive." We all looked at Gray who has a balled fist. I've never seen him like this since he caught Cameron trying to kill me. The anger and adrenaline was running throughout my body that gave me a churning feeling in my stomach. I know we're bound to something worst when we get to doing Cameron's work and I didn't know how to even prepare for it.

I stared at my brother, studying every movement he makes. His jaw clenched while looking at Chelle who was almost lifeless on his lap.

I imagine Cameron's body floating in a river as I thought of how he turned my brother like this. We're coming for you Cameron and your stupid ass father.

•••••

Author's POV

Almost 600 reads is insane!!! Btw that's me and Ethan on that pic. 😋😋 it's an edit and it was damn hard to make! Anyway, tysm for reading!!!