TWELVE

When Your Heart Stops Beating

Angelina

"Angelina, love." Klaus stood in the doorway of my bedroom door with his arms crossed as I intently read the book about being a Saffron Angel.

"Niklaus." I bluntly said before returning to my reading trying to ignore his presence. Ever since the party it had been awkward, I had refused to see Kol and Kol had refused to see Rebekah and I. Rebekah is distraught that Kol has found out, Elijah has gone away to do 'business' and Klaus has just been Klaus.

"The faster Kol and you get back to working, the faster we can go to Crete and we can be rid of you." He sighed but I ignore him carrying on reading.

"Angeli-" 

"Klaus, you tell Kol I will start practicing again when he apologises but until then I will wait here, and he must apologise to 'Bekah too." I demanded before turning back to my book and flicking the pages. 

"Angie, surely you know that the time you'll get an apology from Kol will be when hell freezes over." Klaus sighed for the second time.

"So, when you open that chamber it will be when hell freezes over, Niklaus." I say with a bored tone and rolled my eyes for effect, I haven't had the chance to be a proper teenager so might as well play the part right now. Klaus clenched his fists but then unclenched them and forced a fake ass smile.

"Angelina, I do not want to threaten you but since you've forced me to with that bitchy attitude. Go talk to Kol otherwise we'll have a game of Heartless Roulette where we pick a friend who get's their heart ripped out." Klaus carried on smiling as he talked but it was rather a pissed off smile than a genuine one.

"And who's to say Kol wants to talk to me?" I challenged him with an eyebrow raised.

"I was thinking my fellow hybrid, maybe Damon." He touched a nerve when he said Damon and he knew full well. I slammed the book down on the bed with a small cloud of dust hovering over it from slamming it.

"Klaus Mikaelson, if you think I'd let you touch a hair on their heads then you are so wrong. You know what I'm capable of, so don't push me." I warned trying to be threatening squaring up to him but him being a good two inches taller than me failed to make me look even the slightest intimidating.

"Talk to Kol and then I won't have to see what you're capable of." He smiled before taking off down the hall leaving me along in my room once more. I did not wish to speak to Kol until he apologised to Rebekah and I, and meant it.

"Just get it over with." I whispered to myself walking down the hall to the familiar bedroom door that I come accustomed to. I clenched my fist and lightly knocked on the door hoping he would not hear and I could go on with my day. The door opened and I was met with Kol with an extreme bed head in sweatpants and shirtless. He went to slam the door but I stopped it with my trainer, I winced at the pain of the door hitting my foot with full force.

"What do you want, Angelina?" He asked with a bored tone, still attempting to shut the door. "Well I want an apology but we all know I won't get one of them and also I want to go home so I suggest you start teaching me this spell so we can go to Crete and then go home." I snapped trying to push the door open further instead of having to look at him through the small gap that had been created between the door and the door way with my foot.

"An apology? How would you feel if you thought Jacob died but he hadn't actually died and then he avoided you for a thousand years and then you find out Damon knew and didn't tell you?" He sneered, I contemplated his words and could not help but agree.

"Kol, I'm sorry but you know what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't lash out and throw my sister into a wall and try to choke someone who has only ever been nice to you." I narrowed my eyes before pushing the door wide open so I could see him properly. He stood there with his sweatpants hanging low that I could see his V-Line, he had his hands shoved in his pockets with a sluggish posture.